Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Breakers/dismantlers in Cork

Options
  • 01-05-2014 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭

New to cork and need to find a scrappy to get a radio and light cluster. Both from a fiat stilo which arent too popular so hard to find spares.
    Google maps is only showing me pouladuff, bill brennan and keohane car parts.
    Any suggestions or experience? Could do ebay but rather pay someone local

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

Lekrub wrote: »
    New to cork and need to find a scrappy to get a radio and light cluster. Both from a fiat stilo which arent too popular so hard to find spares.

Used both in the past , got sorted every time .

http://www.pouladuffscrapmetal.ie/ is on the Southside of the city

http://www.keohanecarparts.com/home.php is up near the Airport

Hope that helps :) Good Luck .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Type your car details in the boxes on this site here, and it will give you a list of all the scrapyards in the area, both local and Countrywide and if they have those cars in stock.

http://www.partfinder.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Lekrub

Sorted. radio fromkeohane n cluster through partfinder. Nice one lads. Only thing is closed tomorrow. gotta wait til tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Hilarious. I'm also in Cork searching breakers for bits to go in my Stilo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

Could do ebay but rather pay someone local

Probably too late now, but I'd highly recommend eBay via Parcel Motel.

I sourced myself an old Alpine made, Ford stickered 6 CD changer for my Mondeo for £20
    which couldn't be found in any breakers north or south of the border.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

Id recommend os spares in watergrasshill/knockraha.

nice fella and quite a big yard of stuff. I usually find pouladuff very rude to deal with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Lekrub

Cheers i'll check him out if the others dont work out. I might give them a call anyway for prices. Keohane were fine but the other place were charging 40 just for the cluster. I have seen the whole light for that! Was gonna haggle when i got there but might save the hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭corcaigh1

I use McCarthy's in watergrasshill. Sound to deal with and will haggle on price.. Have used keohanes in the airport but even tho its closer to me have found the owners son's very ignorant to deal with..never again.

Advertisement