Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

removing paint from concrete path

Options
  • 01-05-2014 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,794 ✭✭✭✭

Hello last year I painted a concrete path area outside with masonry (with built in silicone) black paint and meant to put a second coat on and didnt get round to it. now the path is looking patchy and nasty and we shall be moving soon and not sure the new owners would like it so i want to try and get the paint of and down to the concrete again. Is there anything i can put on it to bubble up ad rinse off or any other idea to get black paint off to get back to the concrete? - any other ideas please ? -

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 165 ✭✭oisinbutler

Hello last year I painted a concrete path area outside with masonry (with built in silicone) black paint and meant to put a second coat on and didnt get round to it. now the path is looking patchy and nasty and we shall be moving soon and not sure the new owners would like it so i want to try and get the paint of and down to the concrete again. Is there anything i can put on it to bubble up ad rinse off or any other idea to get black paint off to get back to the concrete? - any other ideas please ? -

Masonry paint on a path?? You might be able to remove it with a power washer if you are lucky. Otherwise a deck scrubber, paint stripper and a lot of elbow grease.. good luck!

Advertisement