Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Banking statement

Options
  • 01-05-2014 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

I just checked my online account and it says that there was a 5 euro debit taken from my account, despite me not taking any money out of it. Under details it gives the date and says ''DEBIT CARD''. What is going on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi tony007,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.ie

The description on a debit card transaction will appear as DEBIT CARD until the retailer processes the transaction in full. After this, the description will change with more information. Unfortunately, we do not have control over how long a retailer can take to process a transaction.

If after this has occurred, and you still do not recognise the transaction, please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative can investigate or you can submit an Ask a Question via the Online Service Desk if you are registered for Bank of Ireland 365 Online.

If you need help with anything else please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement