Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend a carpenter in Maynooth

Options
  • 01-05-2014 10:52pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can any of you recommend a carpenter in Maynooth?
    I am looking for someone who you have used or seen the work of and is reliable.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

I can recommend these guys http://www.handytradesmen.ie/. They are based in Celbridge but have completed work in Celbridge, Donadea, Dunboyne, Enfield, Newcastle, Maynooth, Kill, Rathcoole, Clane, Lucan, Leixlip, Clonsilla and Castleknock. I had my attic insulated, ladder installed and a floor laid. Was very happy with the service and really nice guys to deal with. Very reliable to deal with. Rob Warren is on 087 1259730.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Can any of you recommend a carpenter in Maynooth?
    I am looking for someone who you have used or seen the work of and is reliable.

did you get sorted with a carpenter?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

not yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

Moonbeam wrote: »
    not yet.
    PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Cakes and Ale

If it's ok to resurrect a thread I'd be interested in any recs for someone to do some shelving around Maynooth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Bananaleaf

Also looking

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Bristolscale7

Me 3

Advertisement