Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economics and Finance DIT

Options
  • 01-05-2014 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Seriously does ANYONE do this course? I cant find anything about it! If someone does it, or knows someone who does it I would really like to know what its like because my leaving cert is in 5 weeks. Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 maysa35

Fuzzmore wrote: »
    Seriously does ANYONE do this course? I cant find anything about it! If someone does it, or knows someone who does it I would really like to know what its like because my leaving cert is in 5 weeks. Thank you!

I Just accepted it, i barely know anything about it too to be honest with you. I did do research about finance in general and economics, i also researched the modueles in the course but i feel like ill be diving in a course with no source of light to reach the surface again, really :(

Could you please tell me about your experience if you have accepted the course? That would be much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I wouldn't get my hopes up, he hasn't logged in since Nov '14 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 maysa35

I wouldn't get my hopes up, he hasn't logged in since Nov '14 :)

God damn it... its as if its written in the stars that this course stays anonymous, id say its eligible to be part of the organisation :(

Advertisement