Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

children's allowance may bank holiday 2014

Options
  • 02-05-2014 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Will it be paid into the bank on Saturday or Tuesday? I'm with bank of Ireland, usually goes in. Please reply

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Maybe the Biz/Personal/State Benefits forum will give you a definitive answer but generally bank lodgements/electronic transfers don't process on a weekend or bank holiday

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭100200 shih

It will be tonight as that is normal for a bank holiday weekend :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭lauraelaine

Not in til Tuesday which is unusual for bank holiday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Over in the state benefits thread BOI customers have said they received it. Customers of UB and AIB left waiting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

Not in BOI for me so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 swalker

not in PTSB either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Elaineboy

To do with the European bank hol on Thursday, all payments are running a day late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭lauraelaine

Elaineboy wrote: »
    To do with the European bank hol on Thursday, all payments are running a day late.

So it will be Tuesday until anyone gets anything in their acc??

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Elaineboy

Not sure, looks like some people already got it, depends on the how quick the banks are at processing the backlog of payments. I'm with Ulster Bank so goodness knows when I will get it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 cocox

Anyone have an idea what's going on?
    Just went to the shop to get some food with the bank card but insufficient funds,
    It's usually always there on a Saturday when there's a bank holiday! I'm with tsb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 donovan21

Still not in AIB either 😞

• Registered Users Posts: 11 rebel3redz

ask aib page just said if its not in your account now you will not get it til tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 2 momofonebby

I got mine went into boi at bout 1am Friday night xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Bit late for long weekend, but UB have processed payments in including child benefit.

Advertisement