Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e-fiber area but only getting 3mb

Options
  • 02-05-2014 3:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey there i am currently a customer now for 8 months in Dundalk when i bought your service in meteor the girl over the counter told me that I should have e-fiber very soon till this day i am getting very poor speeds only 3mb.

I simply want to know when will i get this update and see a change in speed, thank you

Patrick 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

paddyhalp wrote: »
    Hey there i am currently a customer now for 8 months in Dundalk when i bought your service in meteor the girl over the counter told me that I should have e-fiber very soon till this day i am getting very poor speeds only 3mb.

I simply want to know when will i get this update and see a change in speed, thank you

Patrick 

Hi paddyhalp

An upgrade to efibre is not automatic and needs to be signed up to.  [font=Calibri","sans-serif]I can confirm that efibre has launched in Dundalk however not all areas will qualify for an upgrade as more works are set to continue in to the future. If you would like to see if efibre is available to you please contact our efibre sales team on free phone 1800500300.

Thanks
    Al

[/font]

Advertisement