Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I ‘m Looking for US Based Online Education Degree Programs?

Options
  • 02-05-2014 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi this is Nibal Inaya Mustafa:

I live in UAE and mostly work from home, so it’s very easier for me to get online degree classes. Let me clear one thing that there are numbers of US based online universities that looks great and provides online degree education but later find hidden fees or they are not accredited. I just need suggestions from the experts who know that which one is the best university and provides online degree education without any hidden points.

One of my friend suggest me some US based universities who provides online degree education in different GCC countries , but I still need suggestions regarding these universities plz take a look and let me know about your experience.

1: Brooklyn Central University
    2: Robert Moris University
    3: Saint Xavier University
    4: California Coastal Univ

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nibalInaya

THANKS "suzanned davis" IT'S REALLY APPRECIATED :)

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Biologic

This reeks of shameless plug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

Biologic wrote: »
    This reeks of shameless plug.

In that case, could you please report the post so mods can delete it ASAP, rather than having it visible for days.

Advertisement