Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

West Ham v Tottenham

Options
  • 02-05-2014 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

On BT Sports early kick off.
    They beat us 3-0 on our own patch, and 2-1 in the cup. Surely not for a third time?
    [IMG][/img]367.png[IMG][/img]608.png

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    On BT Sports early kick off.
    They beat us 3-0 on our own patch, and 2-1 in the cup. Surely not for a third time?
    [IMG][/img]367.png[IMG][/img]608.png

cant get even a little excited about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Ah jaysus don't say that Mick! It'll be a feisty game. Great way to the start the Bank Holiday weekend huh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Ah jaysus don't say that Mick! It'll be a feisty game. Great way to the start the Bank Holiday weekend huh?

I know, its just a pity our season is over and things dont look great for next year. Never looked at summer with so much feeling of deja vu

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I think this game is prime for another "shock" result ...except it won't be much of a shock, and that's the sad thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

We owe this lot, should be a good atmosphere, would love to be going, COYS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

mickman wrote: »
    I know, its just a pity our season is over and things dont look great for next year. Never looked at summer with so much feeling of deja vu
    ah here... the possibility of Dim being gone and a new man coming in to Marshall the troops and get the best out of all them signings. De Boer would be a great announcement at the last match of the season...

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

i reckon we'll win 2-1 or 3-1.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭terrymccarthy05

Tims last match ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,373 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

I fancy us to win it and keep our good results form on track. Really hope we put on a good show for mr de boer!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I reckon we'll win too wouldn't surprise me if we finished the season with a winning streak.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Going for the treble. COYI

Though I agree with Mickman.

Tim's record breaking career as spurs manager to come to an abrupt halt. Probably just as well in the long run. We wouldn't want deBoor coming up under the pressure of living up to the previous managers reign.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Hatch99 wrote: »
    We owe this lot, should be a good atmosphere, would love to be going, COYS
    This is it,we defiantly owe these a beating,if they beat us three times in the one season it will just put the tin hat on the whole sorry story,I hope we thrash them........!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Going to watch this in Brisbane city with the supporters club here. Probably should have got round to sorting that out sooner than second last game of season.

Looking forward to meeting fellow spurs fans and crying in misery as a group!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Ahh Spurs...we do seem to like making it easy for our opposition.

What a stupid ****in tackle,game over boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

cant even bring myself to look for a stream...:(

That's just sick the way the wall just opened up ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Not the end of the world. I know we hate losing to the hammers but it could get us out of the stupid Europa league. I'm not unhappy with us losing.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

What was that wall? Awful defending.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Undercover

Once again Danny Rose caught out of position for the first goal, doing his level best to make Downing look good. The sooner the better we got a decent left back. Got to be someone in the youths that can do a better job.

We are spurs and we are aaaaawwwfulll

Maybe the players got wind of the idea that TS might be sticking around if he finished the season strongly and they've decided not to turn up today.

That wall was hilarious. lol! :D A "wall" with players that move out of the way of the ball! Cracks me up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    Not the end of the world. I know we hate losing to the hammers but it could get us out of the stupid Europa league. I'm not unhappy with us losing.

It's not good to say this out loud, but I agree.

I hope we can have an early management change in the Summer and then a decent bit of preparation before a new season focussed on the Premier League.

By the way, Lloris Man of the Match - again!!

Jesus we have some gutless players all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Lloris has been outstanding. Reckon he'll be off in the summer lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

That_Guy wrote: »
    Lloris has been outstanding. Reckon he'll be off in the summer lads?

Yes....

If I was him I'd just fcuking walk off the pitch right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

he probably will shane and nobody can blame him after the shambles we have become and all the lies he was told

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

tippspur wrote: »
    Jesus we have some gutless players all the same.

Sad but true.

Advertisement