Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warriors' Return 3 - Manchester - 5th July 2014 (TTT2/USFIV/ST)

Options
  • 02-05-2014 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭

1779820_10152588454927818_932836849_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/events/634650553238779/
    Well have we got news for you guys! Manchester Battle Arena has come a long way from being just a local tournament scene, now it has grown to a regional and the northwest leading major. Why you ask?
    Well in our last WR2 event, we landed a jackpot and had massive support from Namco and they sponsored our event with amazing prizes for the TTT2 players! For Warriors Return 3, they are sponsoring us again and continue to show support to our events. Courtesy of Hayato Nyamco and Edwin Namco who is currently leading the sponsorship this year). They never disappoint and truly passionate about the players and their fans! All you tekken fanatics show these guys some love!
    But thats not all......well we landed another jackpot for Warriors Return 3. I am please to announce that our Ultra Street Fighter 4 event is now sponsored by CAPCOM! Thats right, we have Capcom on board to the Warriors Journey! Expect great prizes from them for their loyal street fighter fans! Everyone make sure you show some love to David Hinds aka Dawgtanian our UK Capcom Community Manager!
    THREE OF THE BEST FIGHTING GAMES, TWO MASSIVE SPONSORS, NEW VENUE, TRIPLE THE FUN AND TRIPLE THE ACTION!
    Massive thanks to all the loyal MBA supporters and new. I am so hyped for this event right now and there's so much more!
    This aint no playground, this is WARRIORS RETURN 3!
    GAME ON!!!
    MBA | EZ

http://www.mbagaming.co.uk/warriors-return/ - You can sign up early here.

I'm probably gonna go to enter tekken as there's quite a few people I know from twitch going so we're meeting up (probably entering SF as well), anyone wanna tag along? : P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Macal

Yeah man, I might make this my first international tournament. Do you have any recommendations for what travel and accommodation, Gus?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

For plane tickets, I was looking at this for 41 euros return, pretty good. Gonna book it this weekend. Accommodation, I'm not sure yet.

Ryanair
    DUB 17:05 → MAN 18:05 1h 00m non-stop
    MAN 07:45 → DUB 08:50 1h 05m non-stop

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭omara95

Might consider going depending on how much offline play I can get before the tournament.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

hmm this sounds interesting (and cheap)

Just booked plane tickets and entering TTT2/SF.

At the rest, I'm gonna be staying with people I know over there a few days before the tourney and a few days after that, so I can't really make arrangements to stay with you guys : ( but we definitely can meet up at the tourney and go out to eat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Murderous Neil

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/523/Manchester-Upper-Brook-Street-hotel Sorry I can't post the link under my other account cause it's new. This is apparently the cheapest hotel available before we get looking at hostels. It's currently at £29 per nite for a 2-bed room.

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/explore_the_uk/?tab=map_find#

Just a notice, the venue changed
    HELLO ALL
    I hope this isn't too short notice but we have some news for you all. We have changed venue due to demand and we decided to go for a venue which is classier and has a lot more to offer!
    The good news, it doesn't affect your cost to our event and the new venue is even closer to PICCADILLY station and it is only a few blocks away from the old venue! So you not losing out
    The venue has a fantastic lounge area with a bar and an award winning Thai restaurant for those who want to try really good THAI FOOD.
    Please look at the flyer for address and we promise you, this venue wil help deliver an even better tournament experience!
    Please forward this to anyone who is coming to WR3 and let them know the venue has changed!
    Kind Regards
    MBA | Ez

10250278_10152844382027818_5803815825594357809_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Murderous Neil

https://www.google.ie/maps/place/Premier+Inn+Manchester+Central/@53.4762265,-2.2389401,17z/data=!4m7!1m4!3m3!1s0x487bb1ea8d5f9155:0x218a7aa10a82e2cd!2sPrincess+St!3b1!3m1!1s0x0:0xfb6fa0f311595905 The cheapest thing I could find close to the venue. I would like to know if anyone is going ASAP so I can get the cheapest prices for flights, accommodation etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 KDowah

Being from Manchester, I look forward to seeing you guys there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Macal

By the by for any SF heads, Ez said on the FB page that a SF II Super Turbo tournament will be played there as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement