Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Break down Sausage Skin [stuck in blender]

Options
  • 02-05-2014 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Apologies if this is not the correct place to post (Mod please move is necessary)

I have a problem with sausage skin!!
    My daughter decided to throw sausages into our smoothie maker. No problems with that (!!!) … but it seems as though the skin of the sausage has now wrapped itself around the base of the blade.

I’ve tried everything to get it unstuck, even left it overnight soaking in bleach and water, but no luck [as yet]

Has anyone any ideas how I can break down sausage skin??

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I don't think anything will break it down. Does the bottom of your smoothie maker screw off for cleaning? A lot of them do. I've had a similar problem when my daughter blended chicken fillets for pizza base and there were vein-y bits etc stuck around the blade. I had to dismantle the smoothie maker.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭RegisteredMice

Thanks Dizzy..you were right blender did screw off at the bottom! :) All sorted now.. smoothies for everyone tomorrow!!

Advertisement