Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOL Digital Cert

Options
  • 02-05-2014 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭

Hi

Over the past few months, our companies digital cert expired. Initially, this was not an issue as most of our payments were done by cheque. However, the company would now like to move towards digital payments and away from cheques

The issue however is that although we know the login details, no-one in the company knows the CUA User ID or either password. Therefore we are unable to request a new digital cert.

Is there a form you could send out in order for us to get a new digital cert or even change the CUA Username? I've tried to get the CEO to ring BOL and do it over the phone, but I'm not getting anywhere. At least if I have the forms I can get the signatures needed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi TaosHum,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.ie

To order a Digital Certificate, please see the instructions here

However, if you need the CUA User ID and password reissued, it would be necessary for the Administrator to call the Business Online Helpdesk on 1890 818 265. Our representatives are available 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. 

If you need help with any other query please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement