Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merricks - youghal

Options
  • 02-05-2014 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

Any one have any information on what's going on in there?
    I had heard before Heatons were interested but more recently it has been rumered that another euro/discount shop is moving in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Rebel_Kn1ght

Any one have any information on what's going on in there?
    I had heard before Heatons were interested but more recently it has been rumered that another euro/discount shop is moving in.

Yeah it was sold recently. I think the first choice was to make a boutique hotel but they ran into some planning restrictions so as far as I know there's a Euro Store going on the ground floor with apartments upstairs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

I think it's the euro shop that was in the old Xtravision is moving down there. Heard nothing about upstairs though, but converting into apartments would be a massive job I reckon.

Advertisement