Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crystal Palace vs Liverpool; May 5th; 8pm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

This game is an irrelevance. Man City have already won the title. Liverpool will lose this game because they have no momentum.

The majority of their fans here and on facebook can sometimes be annoying when talking about football after a result that is favorable to them, unlike the other sets of fans who also like to talk about football, so i hope they lose. Plus they didn't play in europe this year and are lucky.

2-1 Palace.

I've put 700 euro on it. I stand to make a sum of money that is greater than the amount of money that I put on them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,966 ✭✭✭Liamalone

NukaCola wrote: »
    This game is an irrelevance. Man City have already won the title. Liverpool will lose this game because they have no momentum.

The majority of their fans here and on facebook can sometimes be annoying when talking about football after a result that is favorable to them, unlike the other sets of fans who also like to talk about football, so i hope they lose. Plus they didn't play in europe this year and are lucky.

2-1 Palace.

I've put 700 euro on it. I stand to make a sum of money that is greater than the amount of money that I put on them.

So much rubbish in one post lol

• Site Banned Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Agueroooo

Liamalone wrote: »
    So much rubbish in one post lol

tyTc1Nl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭augustus gloop

liverpool to win 38-26
    suarez to show his prowess yet again scoring 7 points from play, 6 from outside the 45'
    lucas reminding maradonna about his world cup availability running in 2 tries off the back of good scrum drives
    along with a humorous yet sad side story of shinji kagawa proposition brendan rodgers with sexual favours if he brings him to anfield

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

The battle for manager of the season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

The battle for manager of the season

Moyes for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

I really like Liverpool and hope they can score more goals than Crystal Palace within the allotted time frame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Palace 2 Pool 8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Didn't take long for the United reference

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭ArielAtom

As a neutral I'd like to see Liverpool win this and make the final day really interesting!!! Ala UTD Blackburn finish, and hopefully the "person" who allegedly bet €700 loses!!!!!!

Ex tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

It's so close, Rodgers though shades it, he's instilled a new order in Liverpool and there's the feeling that this is not a flash in the pan, that there's something building at Liverpool beyond this season.
    Pulis has done amazing work, palace were deep in the sht when he took over, but Rodgers has turned an okay Liverpool team into one of the best attacking sides we've seen in years and proven that you don't need oil wealth to compete.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭ebbsy

NukaCola wrote: »

2-1 Palace.

Show the docket or GTFO

ebbsy wrote: »
    Show the docket or GTFO

It's a reference to another chap who claimed to have a bet on afaik

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

ArielAtom wrote: »
    As a neutral I'd like to see Liverpool win this and make the final day really interesting!!! Ala UTD Blackburn finish, and hopefully the twat who allegedly bet €700 loses!!!!!!

No proof and that claim by him is irrelavent.

• Advertisement

Of course not. I'm a Liverpool fan and therefore obsessed.

#worstfansintheworldeva

In fairness,it was there for the taking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

No proof and that claim by him is irrelavent.

So you want him to show proof yet the claim (as yet unsubstantiated) by another of a large win coming doesn't require proof?

5live wrote: »
    So you want him to show proof yet the claim (as yet unsubstantiated) by another of a large win coming doesn't require proof?

I don't really im not fussed its not the first or last time, no-one should bother mentionin such without proof alright theres no "fair play to him" or even "some dope" moment its just words that without evidence are most likely lies.

I don't really im not fussed its not the first or last time, no-one should bother mentionin such without proof alright theres no "fair play to him" or even "some dope" moment its just words that without evidence are most likely lies.

The most important thing about that post that you talk about is that it seems to be going over an awful lot of heads.

Funny thing actually got the pools up today myself!

• Advertisement

Funny thing actually got the pools up today myself!

You know he didn't really put a €700 bet down,yeah?

monkey9 wrote: »
    You know he didn't really put a €700 bet down,yeah?

Obviously I have said its lies without proof ya know

Obviously I have said its lies without proof ya know

Ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Much like the promise of Champions League football in 2014/15, it seems that jokes are not for everyone this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

Are we there yet?

This game is by far our biggest game of the season so far.

put 3 more points on the board and then City need to match us, and hopefully we reduce the GD along the way.

I have a feeling we will be cut loose and hopefully we see a reply from the players.

Not gonna start predicting the score now, but I just hope we have shaken off the nerves, and going into this sitting 2nd will give us a boost, as if Chelsea had won and we went starting in 3rd I think heads might have dropped.

This season is an unmitigated success so lets go out and play with a freedom and desire and see what happens over the remaining 180mins of this campaign.

Come on you Redmen

YNWA

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

49421008.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Iv a good feeling about tonight
    Think they will turn it on, no pressure now, it's all on city ... We are underdogs again ...
    Luis to cut loose

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Iv a good feeling about tonight
    Think they will turn it on, no pressure now, it's all on city ... We are underdogs again ...
    Luis to cut loose

Ha ha what? Huge pressure on Liverpool, City did their job two days ago. Must win for Liverpool.

Agueroooo wrote: »

put 3 more points on the board and then City need to match us, and hopefully we reduce the GD along the way.

I have a feeling we will be cut loose and hopefully we see a reply from the players.

Not gonna start predicting the score now, but I just hope we have shaken off the nerves, and going into this sitting 2nd will give us a boost, as if Chelsea had won and we went starting in 3rd I think heads might have dropped.

This season is an unmitigated success so lets go out and play with a freedom and desire and see what happens over the remaining 180mins of this campaign.

Come on you Redmen

YNWA

Such a confusing user name in terms of your club allegiance.

• Advertisement

niallo24 wrote: »

Come on you Redmen

YNWA

Why does this KEEP coming up ? It's only a user name?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

niallo24 wrote: »

Your in no position to talk about confusing usernames.

niallo27 wrote: »

Lol Niallo I was typing that as you posted :)

I might change my name to Niallo25 for the craic.

I will be Niallo26 then.

I will be Niallo26 then.

That's the back 4 sorted. We need midfielders and strikers now.

Mike69 up top

rarnes442 for AM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

rarnes1 wrote: »
    Mike69 up top

Surely Mike69 would be box to box no?

I'll get my coat...

• Advertisement

I'll shorten my username to just 19 and play left wing

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,409 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

/thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Mickeroo wrote: »
    /thread

It's even funnier when you realise Niallo24 was here first. :D

Surely Mike69 would be box to box no?

I'll get my coat...

Take that coat off and sit down. That was savage.

I am Niallo24 and so is my wife!

If we're not careful there's a real danger a game of football might break out in this thread.

• Advertisement

If we're not careful there's a real danger a game of football might break out in this thread.

We're all nervous and this is our coping mechanism.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

There will be a big win here. Gerrard will have plenty of testosterone in his testicles and it will drive him on to take a few pot-shots from outside the box. Some will go in.

Ha ha was hoping you saw that.

I'm waiting.

Lenny_Waiting.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Gonna miss the first half of this game. Rather gutted.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement