Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intake 2

• 02-05-2014 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

This is just a list of the people that have completed all stages and are waiting on the call which could arrive as early as next week for the 2nd intake. I have taken the names from the Stage 4.5 - The Wait thread. Apologies if I have left anyone out as there are a few at the start of the that thread who I am unure if they are in 1st intake. Just let me know and I will add you on. As you can see from the list below, there are a good few boardies that will hopefully be getting the calls very soon. Good luck!

Maverick89
    student15
    gmck26
    Jb12345
    whatinthe
    Goose2301
    stephen142
    boblaw88
    Sdcharger
    Wannabebigger
    Belfastm
    Mr.Peanut
    elspeth_flash
    JayC90

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭JayC90

Im just waiting to get my medical pass letter. Feel free to add me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭CDizzle

Lucky beggers!

Hopefully i'll hear within the next 5 weeks, will be applying again at the end of the month anyway that's for sure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Wannabebigger

Awesome to see my name up there ha! It's been a long old slog, difficult to imagine having to go through it all over again but if needs must!
    Online learning closes tonight so lets hope this time next week we're all full of banter. Tho Monday being May Day we might be a day behind?!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Maverick89

I think the last calls went out on a Thursday and Friday so hopefully the bank holiday doesn't have any effect.

Maverick89 wrote: »
    I think the last calls went out on a Thursday and Friday so hopefully the bank holiday doesn't have any effect.

Lets just hope the vetting is all done and we get those calls!

Who can't wait to hand the notice in lol?!

• Advertisement

I have been drafting my notice letter in my head over the past few weeks lol!

Maverick89 wrote: »
    I have been drafting my notice letter in my head over the past few weeks lol!

Lol same!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭boblaw88

list 2, I love it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Goose2301

Yay! Glad to see a list!! rang them up to ask about 'thee list' was told 'there is no list and the process rolls on a daily basis.'

Was much confused !!

hope they get on the blower at the end of next week :)

YEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is what I'd say if my phone had rang.

• Advertisement

boblaw88 wrote: »

My heart skipped a beat there.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭whatinthe

You deserve a slap for that!

I just had a call come through on the mobile from an unknown number and was thinking that this had to be it. It was a bloody estate agent!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭student15

Bob I'd kill you if I could....

Whe we are all sittin in the pub after a long 1st week, I'll get the pints in!

Whe we are all sittin in the pub after a long 1st week, I'll get the pints in!

Holding you to that.

student15 wrote: »
    Holding you to that.

Bob that is one cool crisp drink I'm looking forward to drinking!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Jb12345

Fs there goes my heart as well. Several pints for that! Lol looks like it's not today anyway..

On the plus side I've all my exams out of the way and currently onto the 12 episode of suits!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Jb12345

student15 wrote: »
    On the plus side I've all my exams out of the way and currently onto the 12 episode of suits!

You've the life of it student15 lol days are going very slow stuck in work... And I'm nearly using up all of my annual leave just trying to make time go faster. I better get in or guess who has no holidays rest of the year haha

• Advertisement

It'll be my pleasure! I don't think the phone will go today. Tomorrow or Thursday hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Prenty

You can add me to the list aswell Maverick, all completed and now enduring the long wait (nightmare!!!!) lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭DesertCreat_15

You have no idea about what a long wait is, so don't be complaining! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭19087

I missed a call from a private number when I was in the gym at 1915 this evening. Fairly sure it wasn't 'the call' but still freaked when I saw I'd missed it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭.S.

I don't take my phone into the gym myself, I leave it in my locker, but if I was lucky enough to be waiting on the call (instead of waiting on a PCA invite) my phone wouldn't leave my side! Lol would think you're safe that late but hope the phone rings for you lot soon

Prenty wrote: »
    You can add me to the list aswell Maverick, all completed and now enduring the long wait (nightmare!!!!) lol

Tried to add you there but there is a 48hr limit on editing posts it seems.

Looks like no calls today. Gettin the bokie nerves now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Banti

First time poster guys, calls are today, just got the good news!

I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Congrats mate

Advertisement