Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

i hope everyone will be here tomorrow for nintendo digital event

Really looking forward to it. As for the MS show I found it really boring apart from a couple of the indie games. X1 owners on Reddit are going nuts for the Halo collection which I find rather sad to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Microsoft bashing. Yawnnn

I have no allegiances to anyone. I've got them all, and I'm a games journalist. I just want good original games. MS did not deliver

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Really liked the MS press conference. Will watch Sony's tomorrow but can't wait.

I liked how it was split, these are some big games coming this year, here's stuff coming in 2015.

Horizon 2, Inside, Ori, Dance Central, Sunset Overdrive and The Witcher 3. Yes please.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Xenji wrote: »
    Not biased,

not interested in starting a row but i wouldn't call someone who has a PS unbiased ;)

back on topic i was really hoping for something about State of Decay 2

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,383 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Enough of the fanboy nonsense, everyone, it's painful to read.

• Advertisement

aisha tyler is presenting again this year i like her but she is a bit full on she is a great host

#girlwoood

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

In fairness Sony don't have much more to show than what MS did and will be very similar more than likely. As far as we know there is nothing new going to be shown that hasn't already from them except a few indie games. While we are all wishing for new IPs they may well be hidden on the show floor and be uncovered after.

Maybe Ubi will pull another out of the bag this year. They did WD in 2012 and The Division last year, what can they do this year.

i hope we get a new rayman

rayman legends was excellent

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Enough of the fanboy nonsense, everyone, it's painful to read.

agreed its painful

Far Cry 4 on now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,330 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

What could this be. Monkeys?

Indeed it must be far cry 4

its far cry

• Registered Users Posts: 9,754 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Is there a live stream of the Ubisoft conference? I am getting sound only on IGN

[edit] sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Some people just a bit too sensitive at this time of year, but it is not as bad as Neogaf though its been painful there tonight.

Fry Cry is looking good, like the setting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

How much will this be downgraded? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 82,330 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Do NOT shoot that mans bus

lertsnim wrote: »
    Is there a live stream of the Ubisoft conference? I am getting sound only on IGN

IGN is fine for me, try a refresh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Wasn't much to shout about in the xbox conference, for me anyway. Looking forward to the Witcher 3, looks incredible out of what was shown, looks pretty good on the XB1 too... can't even imagine how amazing it'll look on a decent PC !

Sunset overdrive looks pretty cool I guess. Don't see how Sony and Nintendo can't impress me more though.... Zelda for Ninty and Uncharted for PS4 (Im not even an uncharted fan) would put them ahead of MS at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

It's got me intrigued, I'll give it that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

That was a very strange far cry intro to be sure. lol the selfie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

martyos121 wrote: »
    Madden looked ok. Major emphasis on defence this time, which is very welcome IMO. Graphics look a little better. Nothing to get too excited about really though.

Thanks. Yeah, I agree. Defense definitely needed to be looked at this year again as it was completely bypassed in Madden 14/25.

Do you play Madden yourself mate? If so, we have a dedicated forum and league here (Xbox 360 at the minute and both 360 and Xbox One for Madden 15) on Boards in the "simulation" sub-forum. Check it out. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

That's some deep voice right there.

Far Cry 4 looks excellent though. If it's anywhere near as good as Far Cry 3, i'll be very happy.

genuine applause for ubisoft

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Ugh, not her again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

5 minute cutscene got me excited

far cry 3 was fun

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

haha, they don't mind swearing over at Ubisoft ! Fvck yeah.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I really hope she doesn't talk about ladyboners again. I love her, but that was just weird the last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

aisha tyler is presenting again this year i like her but she is a bit full on she is a great host

#girlwoood

yup very much
    first words on stage "Holy ****"
    followed by "Everything on the internet is bullsh*t" :pac: I hate her though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,754 ✭✭✭lertsnim

The language. I'm guessing this isn't being shown live on Spike TV

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement