Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,562 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I can imagine when the game is being played, there'll be one guy acting like that on a headset, and the other 4 on the team just won't have a headset at all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

COYVB wrote: »
    Does anyone in the world take online gaming as seriously as those Ubisoft "players"? It's actually a little embarrassing

yes alot of people do, this game will be great for competitive multiplayer if it turns out anything like it did their
    or even a group of friends playing online.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Rainbow Six looks unreal!
    Now give me Splinter Chaos Theory style and a good Ghost Recon and I'm happy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Penn wrote: »
    I can imagine when the game is being played, there'll be one guy acting like that on a headset, and the other 4 on the team just won't have a headset at all

And then a 10 year old will join and call them all gay

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    yes alot of people do

Scarlet for them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,016 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I like her a lot more now from these shows and Whose Line is it Anyway than I did in Friends.

So far I haven't seen much to make me want to go next gen. Let's see what Sony has

• Registered Users Posts: 82,330 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Never played Far Cry. 4 looks like an all fresh story? Might get into it.

Drive Beta, I would be in.

And do not freaking shoot that mans bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Very impressed with The Division trailer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,189 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

shame we have to wait until 2am now for Sony.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Overheal wrote: »
    Never played Far Cry. 4 looks like an all fresh story? Might get into it.

All the Far Cry games are unrelated to each other. Only thing in common with them all is an extreme situation in an exotic location that is open world in nature.

• Advertisement

9pm for me :)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Sounds like Vaas will appear in FC4 going by yer man there.

Overheal wrote: »
    9pm for me :)

But you still have to wait too :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Rainbow 6 looked interesting. I reckon the average mp round will last 20 seconds until the hostage gets blown up or shot. Good gameplay though

I reckon the average mp round will last 20 seconds until the hostage gets blown up or shot

I fully intend on being the asshat on the baddies team that shoots the hostage in the head as soon as the round starts, every time

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Valliant Hearts, The Crew, The Division, Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed Unity and Rainbow 6. I'll be getting them all for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

I fully intend on being the asshat on the baddies team that shoots the hostage in the head as soon as the round starts, every time

ALLAH AKBAR!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Ubisoft had the best conference once again other than that shape up bull****.

The Division- hope it wont disappoint
    Far Cry 4- 3 was fun , 4 opening cutscene looked very good.
    RainBow Six - loved vegas so I am intrigued

That dog game was pulling my heart , might not have the courage to play it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I'dd say there will be a good bit of MGS 5 and Destiny in the Sony show, along with their exclusives. Hopefully some more on Project Beast too. Should be worth the wait hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Sony don't have to have an amazing show to be the best today. xbox, ubi, ea have all been okay at best. Battlefield, The Division's great trailer and Rainbow Six the highlights for me.

Nap time!

• Advertisement

idk Ubi had a great conference.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I like Fable. Apparently I'm the only one around here but the last few sold well so I know there are a few around the world like me.

The new one looks interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Ericaa

Kirby wrote: »
    I like Fable. Apparently I'm the only one around here but the last few sold well so I know there are a few around the world like me.

The new one looks interesting.

I loooove Fable, I just don't say it out loud :P

I'dd say there will be a good bit of MGS 5 and Destiny in the Sony show, along with their exclusives. Hopefully some more on Project Beast too. Should be worth the wait hopefully.

True,
    Would be more hyped for MGS5 if I didnt watch the leaked trailer. pssh. No self control. lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Is Aisha a gamer ?

calex71 wrote: »
    Is Aisha a gamer ?

Celebs arent gamers dont be ridiculous.

I said it earlier, but I do notice a lot of emphasis on multiplayer only games. From ubi we had the Crew, The Division and rainbow Six. As far as I know they're multiplayer only.

calex71 wrote: »
    Is Aisha a gamer ?

Yep. Big gamer apparently, which is why she doesn't seem too fake on the Ubi stage. She actually knows what she's talking about, though she naturally has to hype up Ubi games.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Can imagine that you wont be able to kill them unless the swat team has control of the hostage

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I said it earlier, but I do notice a lot of emphasis on multiplayer only games. From ubi we had the Crew, The Division and rainbow Six. As far as I know they're multiplayer only.

Surprised? Multiplayer up, Piracy down.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement