Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Timmyctc wrote: »
    Think the most of the lads here have :P

Will be picking it up again on the PS4, traded it in when I heard it was gonna get remastered.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Not at all its now 1080P and 60FPS

It was only 720P 30FPS big upgrade

Also Ratchet and Clank PS4 game sony take my money !!!!!!

Ah please stop. Shinier graphics and better framerate less than 2 years after it was out is taking the piss no matter what spin is put on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

I'll genuinely never understand the MGS love in. They're awful games, written like something I'd expect from a 14 year old on speed

• Registered Users Posts: 9,754 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Nice use of Mike Oldfield right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Corholio wrote: »
    Ah please stop. Shinier graphics and better framerate less than 2 years after it was out is taking the piss no matter what spin is put on it.

I am one of the many Xbox owners getting a PS4 and having a chance to play, what is regarded as the best game of last generation, is fantastic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

There's more to it than that but a lot of it is that the game was ready a bit too early for dual platform release. Its a fantastic multiplayer game that will certainly benefit from being on a console with as much life as the PS4. It'll also service a whole load of people who didn't have ps3/want to get it so late in the ps3s lifespan.

Don't like it, don't get it :)

COYVB wrote: »
    I'll genuinely never understand the MGS love in. They're awful games, written like something I'd expect from a 14 year old on speed

1, 3 and portable ops were all great. The rest are awful. Kojima loses the run of himself too often. I feel its gonna happen again here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Nice, GTA 5 on PS4!

Timmyctc wrote: »
    There's more to it than that but a lot of it is that the game was ready a bit too early for dual platform release. Its a fantastic multiplayer game that will certainly benefit from being on a console with as much life as the PS4. It'll also service a whole load of people who didn't have ps3/want to get it so late in the ps3s lifespan.

Don't like it, don't get it :)

Of course I won't get it. Why do you even have to say that? Can still have an opinion.

There's a surprise. GTA V. Well not a surprise at all.

• Advertisement

And you can transfer you characters over, nice!

GTA 5 too now look not just TLOU :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I heard right, my character from 360 will transfer to PS4?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

GTA V, shame it was so overhyped and poor in the end.

Keno wrote: »
    what is regarded as the best game of last generation

It ain't in the top 10 IMO. Stunningly overrated

I heard right, my character from 360 will transfer to PS4?

Correct. Though I'm not sure why anyone would bother unless there's a ton of new content tbh

Was going to say something similar but thought I'd have pitchforks thrown at me.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I thought it was amazing and I'll be buying it again.

Batman looks amazing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Benzino wrote: »
    Nice, GTA 5 on PS4!

cant wait to play it again on my XB1 as they have same release date.

Very, cheap tricks in how they are phrasing alot of things.

Batman looks EPIC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,189 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I am a big MGS fan. But even I will admit the story of MGS is up it's own ass too much.

I seem to be completely alone in finding the batman games mind numbingly boring. One of those series' I really wish I liked

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Uncharted 4, has to be.

Uncharted 4!!!

Uncharted.

*Dies*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

You have no idea how disappointed I am that the announcement wasn't Naughty Dog are making Crash Bandicoot games again.

miju wrote: »
    cant wait to play it again on my XB1 as they have same release date.

Very, cheap tricks in how they are phrasing alot of things.

Batman looks EPIC

How so, they never said it was exclusive, or even timed exclusive. Nothing cheap about their reveal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Best CGI I have seen lol

Pretty solid press conference overall, ruined a bit by CGI trailers galore. I'm a bit surprised Sony didn't really have a Wow moment, especially with the momentum they have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Nothing from Square Enix this year, guess they couldn't show the same tech vid again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement