Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 Discussion Thread

Options
1727374757678»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Damn he didn't give Jim Ryan a break! " [Luigi death stare] You know what I’m getting at." I laughed quite a lot during that interview, brilliant stuff.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,364 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Gamecentral have always offered some of the most reputable, honest and down to Earth game writers around. They're not as witty as Digitiser (who they replaced) used to be, or offer the same depth of analysis of the games themselves as some other publications, but they are admirably no nonsense and trustworthy. Even as someone who has been a regular reader of theirs since they launched probably a decade or so ago now, those interviews are incredibly impressive - it just shows how the PR machine and lazy, safe interviewing has infiltrated so much of writing about games.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,579 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Aren't most games news sources just copying and pasting promo material from the publishers?
    Where's Stuart Campbell now, last I heard he had a subscription only site.
    I used to enjoy Way of the Rodent but that seems to have died off.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38 Navy Seals

cant wait for advanced warfare to come out you guys

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38 Navy Seals

what do you think is the best 2014 game?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement