Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Bill Use Issues

Options
  • 02-05-2014 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Anyone living in Applewood region of Swords having problems with their ESB Bills?

(Single person in an apartment and my ESB Bills range from 170/200)

I paid far less when I owned a house with electric in constant daily use ....

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I can't help you, although I have noticed that electricity charges seem to have risen very sharply in the past year or two.

Here on Boards we have an Electric Ireland Talk To forum if you want to talk to a representative http://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1349

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭niceoneted

Do u have storage heating?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 TheWhiteLimo

Yes - But have stopped all use of them after first bill ... Im paying over the odds than I did when I owned a house. It would be the pump that's eating the power up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Contact your supply company. Could be theft occurring on your supply. Happened to a someone I know and they were eventually refunded the difference between a normal bill and the high bills.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 TheWhiteLimo

I'll knock off everything from my fuse box and watch does it move - And get a lend of a wireless meter usage!

• Advertisement
Advertisement