Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registering for the local elections

Options
  • 02-05-2014 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

Hi

I'm in D6. I want to register for the local elections. Where do I bring my form?

Thanks
    William

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Does it not give an address at the top of your form?
    I went to my local Garda station to get the form, filled it out and had it stamped by the Garda and then posted it off to the address on the top.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭William F

I downloaded one from the net. There doesn't seem to be one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

It says here you send it to your local authority...I assume that would be your local council?

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/government_in_ireland/elections_and_referenda/local_elections/local_elections.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

William F wrote: »
    Hi

I'm in D6. I want to register for the local elections. Where do I bring my form?

Thanks
    William

Gotta post it to dublin council in Tallaght. You may not get on in time at this stage. post it immediately and call time tomorrow to see if you can make the list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭William F

It turns out the D6 constituency is in Rathmines Pembroke so it's the city council that deals with it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement