Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Listing Appendices in Word 2007

Options
  • 02-05-2014 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭

I've searched on here if there was an older thread and I've searched a fair bit on Google to instructions on listing appendices in Word 2007. Some of the appendices are PDF's, Excel Documents, etc. so I cant include them in the actual document so I want to list them in the table of contents (or a separate list is good too) and build that list from pointing at a folder.

Can this be done does anyone know? Please don't say I have to type everything in manually?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭Cork Skate

Anyone? I'm struggling with this one and just need to wrap this assignment up. Should be something that is basic enough I would have thought. Not very intuitive anyway that for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

Cork Skate wrote: »
    Anyone? I'm struggling with this one and just need to wrap this assignment up. Should be something that is basic enough I would have thought. Not very intuitive anyway that for sure.
    Copy and paste them in, you won't be able to "attach" them but Word has smart formatting so the tables etc. will be included.

Advertisement