Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where else to buy secon hand

• 02-05-2014 5:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Just wondering where else do people buy airsoft guns and accessories second-hand, I've heard there's like a face book group or something, if so what's it called, or is there any other websites? Thanks lads :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Airsofter.ie has a adverts section.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭i am awsome

thermo wrote: »
    Airsofter.ie has a adverts section.
    Cool thanks! And what about the facebook sites I've heard of, does anyone else know anything bout those?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Cool thanks! And what about the facebook sites I've heard of, does anyone else know anything bout those?

I don't like FB at all and I know Boards.ie is kinda dead at the moment and not trying to sell it but I find Boards a lot easier for adverts. The FB groups can get a bit messy with regards to finding items and your own posts back etc.
    Think there's a few of them though. Airsoft Market place i think is one of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

Any number of fb groups for airsoft although I agree with T4RGET, it can be clustered and difficult to use, not as well mod'd either.
    Adverts.ie has a section for secondhandded gear also if I'm not mistaken

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

bushball wrote: »
    Any number of fb groups for airsoft although I agree with T4RGET, it can be clustered and difficult to use, not as well mod'd either.
    Adverts.ie has a section for secondhandded gear also if I'm not mistaken

Gear but not guns

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭FizzyCola

Just such for airsoft sales on facebook and you should find them.

Im signed up to about 3 I think but they all seem to have the same ads. Most of the ads are crap anyway. About half the ads are " sniper for sale, pm if interested".

Alot of them just seem to dissapear as well which makes it hard to track one you might be interested in.

Advertisement