Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloodborne (From Software / Sony)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

You can reach the Lecture Building really early using the Tonsil Stone. Never found it much use myself

I did have one of those. Think some guy gave it to me at a window but I'm not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I did have one of those. Think some guy gave it to me at a window but I'm not sure.

Yep thats where you get it, in Hemwick Charnel Lane.

Yep thats where you get it, in Hemwick Charnel Lane.

I just ended up in the very first starting area in the game from an underground cave in the Forbidden Woods :D WTF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

I was in a college as well, load of enemies spitting water at me and had big stretchy arms. Got picked up by a giant spider thing when I ran into a room

Oh yeah, sorry. When you said you were snatched I presumed it was Hypa.....Gaol (can't remember how to spell). RE lecture buidling and nightmare frontier, IMO it's too soon. Level up s bit

Oh yeah, sorry. When you said you were snatched I presumed it was Hypa.....Gaol (can't remember how to spell). RE lecture buidling and nightmare frontier, IMO it's too soon. Level up s bit

Just did the building I was in went through a door and there was a lamp there so I left.

In the woods now after getting a cannon :D

• Advertisement

Just did the building I was in went through a door and there was a lamp there so I left.

In the woods now after getting a cannon :D

Hope you lit it! Also
    hope you explored Iosefkas when you got to Yharnham through the caves.

Hope you lit it! Also
    hope you explored Iosefkas when you got to Yharnham through the caves.

Got a letter so I'm at a big castle now

Got a letter so I'm at a big castle now

**** Bloodlickers, jumpy twats.... I've used more vials in the last 40 minutes in the courtyard than in the 5 hours in total :(

So after 3 days I've finally killed that wizard pr**k with the scythe. I died so many times and used over 100 vials.

He kept getting me with a huge skull which spawned if I stood to close to him but no matter where I stood/dodged it seemed to hit me even if it wasn't close to me.

I actually let out a fecking cheer when he dropped :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

So after 3 days I've finally killed that wizard pr**k with the scythe. I died so many times and used over 100 vials.

He kept getting me with a huge skull which spawned if I stood to close to him but no matter where I stood/dodged it seemed to hit me even if it wasn't close to me.

Wizard prick with a scythe? lol, i only know one boss with a scythe and he aint a wizard, he's a hunter! :P

But yeah, he can be tough, parrying makes the fight alot easier, but getting the times down takes practice..

Did you do the DLC before that fight? as you will be thrown into NG+ unless you got the key items to spawn the true last boss :pac:

• Advertisement

He's talking about Martyr Logarius I'm pretty sure, boss of Cainhurst Castle Emmet?

Fair play man. Martyr Logarius was hardest Boss for me in vanilla game for me. I gave up after weeks of attempts only to have another go one morning and beat him in one try. Took me longer with him than final bosses..

He's talking about Martyr Logarius I'm pretty sure, boss of Cainhurst Castle Emmet?

Yup that's the one. Glad I'm getting out of there between the Bloodlickers and the Dart guys :)

The whole area is tough as nails alright, I'm always relieved to be out of there.

You haven't been through the Woods yet have you? Just part of it yeah?

The whole area is tough as nails alright, I'm always relieved to be out of there.

You haven't been through the Woods yet have you? Just part of it yeah?

Forbidden Woods? Yup went through the whole place (I think), saw some snake head fellas who I struggled with until I figured I could dodge through them when they lunged for me, some big snake balls, a Warthog and some weird aliens.

The boss fight was good there. Probably one of the best so far.

Forbidden Woods? Yup went through the whole place (I think), saw some snake head fellas who I struggled with until I figured I could dodge through them when they lunged for me, some big snake balls, a Warthog and some weird aliens.

The boss fight was good there. Probably one of the best so far.

How many goes did it take for the Shadows? Another Boss i found very hard initially (probably my first ever multi boss fight).

How many goes did it take for the Shadows? Another Boss i found very hard initially (probably my first ever multi boss fight).

I think it was my fourth or fifth. The fire guy didn't seem to throw many fireballs at me in the attempt I actually beat them for some reason. He kinda just wandered around the middle aimlessly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Phew!

Thank god i was as vague as possible about who i was referring to...

Story wise :P

I forgot Logarius packed a scythe, i just remember him sticking that sword in the ground :D

nix wrote: »
    Phew!

Thank god i was as vague as possible about who i was referring to...

Story wise :P

I forgot Logarius packed a scythe, i just remember him sticking that sword in the ground :D

When he put that sword into the ground a few times it went inside one of the pillars on the roof and I couldn't destroy it.

When I beat him I jumped up and ran around the house celebrating :D

When he put that sword into the ground a few times it went inside one of the pillars on the roof and I couldn't destroy it.

When I beat him I jumped up and ran around the house celebrating :D

"As fun as hooking a car battery to your tits" they say.

You sound like you're having a hard time with bugs, you're flying along though, fair play.

Have you entered Byrgenwyrth?

• Advertisement

"As fun as hooking a car battery to your tits" they say.

You sound like you're having a hard time with bugs, you're flying along though, fair play.

Have you entered Byrgenwyrth?

The only bugs I've seen were Bloodlickers and little slugs in a cave underneath the Clinic.

I have the Saw Cleaver at +6, Holy Blade at +6 and Kirkhammer +5. I've a Cane and Tontis as well but they are not upgraded. I've the starting gun at +4 I think.

I don't think I've been there. The next step seems to be back to the Lecture Building and then Nightmare Frontier.

I meant with Logarius Swords in walls and the Shadow who was dicking about :D

If you get lost
    check out the area you fought the Shadows in again, you may have missed something

I meant with Logarius Swords in walls and the Shadow who was dicking about :D

If you get lost
    check out the area you fought the Shadows in again, you may have missed something

Oh that makes sense :D it's only those two I've seen, I'm not sure what happened with the shadow guy (it was like he couldn't see me) but the other two still attacked me. The Logarius one I'd just jump off the roof, it happened three or four times I'd say.

Actually now that you say that I think I went through a door down there and some big yoke jumped out on me with loads of eyes. I legged it :pac:

What way should I go next?

I'd head down there for now, if you get stuck come back to the Frontier for a few levels.

I'd head down there for now, if you get stuck come back to the Frontier for a few levels.

I haven't done any chalice thingy yet. Are they worth doing? I'm level 70 now.

I enjoyed them, you're going to absolutely steamroll all the Depth 1 and 2 ones at this stage though.

They can be handy for echo's or vials, I much prefer them to repeatedly farming the same area of the game.

I enjoyed them, you're going to absolutely steamroll all the Depth 1 and 2 ones at this stage though.

They can be handy for echo's or vials, I much prefer them to repeatedly farming the same area of the game.

I didn't even know I had anything for them until I walked up to the graves on the left :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Did you pick up and put on Logarius' crown after the fight?

J. Marston wrote: »
    Did you pick up and put on Logarius' crown after the fight?

Yea I clicked not to kneel by a mistake. Gave Alfred the summons and then it was a bloodbath

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

Replaying the game at the moment, when do the dungeons start giving good loot and do the different chalices give different dungeons? I played through 3 or 4 on the first playthough but didnt get much out of it....

Advertisement