Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloodborne (From Software / Sony)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Go to where Vicar Amelia is/was, do a 180, go back out the door and turn right (more or less immediately), and then just keep walking that way

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I feel like you're setting a trap. Haven't fought Vicar Amelia yet but not anticipating too many problems there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Go to where Vicar Amelia is/was, do a 180, go back out the door and turn right (more or less immediately), and then just keep walking that way

I can't think of anything down there that's useful before fighting Amelia

Well go fight Vicar Amelia 1st. She really isn't that bad at all. Then do what I said. The whole of Bloodborne is one big trap, this is not more trappy than other places :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 93 ✭✭Unicrons Dad

I wonder why for some bosses no matter how long you wait no online players can be summoned to help. Im at the living failures and can only summon the npc

• Advertisement

I wonder why for some bosses no matter how long you wait no online players can be summoned to help. Im at the living failures and can only summon the npc

What's your level? There's loads of BB Communities on PS4 if you're needing help.

When you enter the area, there's a big tree thing in the middle, stick to the left of it when they do the meteor shower **** and you won't get hit.

Learn to parry and bring the rune that regens health off a visceral, and go nuts

Im level 80

About the right level for the area, there just mightn't be anyone about I guess

If you're struggling to get people to join, go onto r/ huntersbell on Reddit and leave a message there. Someone will help you out fairly quick then

Where do i get.my password

• Advertisement

Where do i get.my password

Hit pause, go to settings, then Network

You type it in yourself, pick what you want

Hit pause, go to settings, then Network

You type it in yourself, pick what you want

do I have to pick certain characters or can it be all letters

do I have to pick certain characters or can it be all letters

Can be letters or punctuation either

this is not the way to wind down after a stressful day in work. did a chalice dungeon, died once not to the boss, boss was easy enough but still used half my blood vials, I'm so bad at boss battles. Need to find out now how these work.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,366 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Did my first level 1 Chalice dungeon near the end of the game, blazed through it and felt bad i didnt do it earlier :(

THIS.IS.AWESOME
    playing a lot of co-op and thought i was matchmaking into ng+games, doing no damage, bad health. Hanging back out of the way. Kept failing.
    Then realised it was just scaling up, mindset changed. Now I'm in the game. win after win after win.
    I feel bad for the guys I let down when I didn't know what was going on.
    i'm totally invested in the axe even though I know I'd prefer something faster

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Went and helped someone earlier bit of fun.
    I still cannot use the gun to interrupt attacks even on my 2nd playthrough so will have to retry Father G later today.

Taltos wrote: »
    Went and helped someone earlier bit of fun.
    I still cannot use the gun to interrupt attacks even on my 2nd playthrough so will have to retry Father G later today.

Get the pistol, fire when their arm/weapon is moving towards you (in forward momentum as opposed to the wind up)

Head to central Yarnham, head left and hug left until you meet the two trolls, summon blood bullets and practice on these guys

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Nope just not getting it. Tried him two more times and molotoved his sorry a**

gimli2112 wrote: »
    THIS.IS.AWESOME
    playing a lot of co-op and thought i was matchmaking into ng+games, doing no damage, bad health. Hanging back out of the way. Kept failing.
    Then realised it was just scaling up, mindset changed. Now I'm in the game. win after win after win.
    I feel bad for the guys I let down when I didn't know what was going on.
    i'm totally invested in the axe even though I know I'd prefer something faster

It's normally useful to have a backup weapon, beasts are weak to specific weapons and kin others, I normally use the Saw Spear/Cleaver as my serrated backup and the Threaded Cane as my regular backup

You think you've copped the combat yeah? Game is unbelievably more satisfying once you get your rhythm, speaking as a guy who's struggling to find his :D

Taltos I wouldn't worry about not being able to parry, of the toughest bosses, only 3 can be parried and they're all definitely manageable without it. It's handy against mobs, especially with the lifesteal runes but totally unessential to beating the game + DLC

• Advertisement

played one of the chalice dungeons and resonant belled into the boss, pretty easy. Tried solo, died and got furious.
    Came back later with new found knowledge, didn't get hit.
    Fist pump
    Think I'm awesome
    I'm really not!

watch a lot of you tube and there was a hunter I was terrified of
    he's in a square (circle) outside a church
    saw him earlier and backed off he's tough (you tube told me)
    jumped off a hill behind a guy
    sneak sneak visceral
    It's him, it's on
    I screamed a few times but all in all it was ok
    glad got the visceral

Level 63 with 43 insight and just figured out how to wave at other players

Have you killed Vicar Amelia yet?

Yup solo I think. I've co-oped into it loads of times. It's pretty easy. Died once which had me raging. Thought it was a cheap death couldn't evade a telegraphed OHK. After I calmed down I realised I was out of stamina, which made me happier. I've just walked into Nightmare Nemesis, which is a PvP hotspot. Need to kill that bell ringer eejit. Also saw a big spider boss ...... uh spiders.

Are you talking about Rom the Big Butt spider? Cause i'm on him in NG+

Amygdala. Watched a youtube vid on boss battles and that Rom one came out as the top boss (in terms of toughness). The fight consisted of the guy screaming obscenities a lot.
    I feel like I'm rushing through this in that I'm sure there's plenty of areas I haven't opened up. Died many many times trying to get to that other workshop.

Rom is a piece of pi$$ if you got a certain weapon
    Tonitrus
    , personally I found other bosses much harder but there is definitely a "strategy" to him.
    For what it's worth, killing Rom is kind of the "point of no return" for a lot of NPC quests etc.
    If you want to kill him together, I'm down.

Yeah I may call on you for boss assistance. To be honest the blood starved beast seems harder co-op than solo, although I killed my one co-op. The blood echoes you get co-op is huge.

• Advertisement

43 insight? Have you been to the cathedral ward recently

Advertisement