Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloodborne (From Software / Sony)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Xenji wrote: »
    Got my dispatch e-mail from Amazon, gonna have to take Monday off.

I was hoping my copy from vgp would that shipped last thursday would arrive today but no sign of it :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I assume that was meant to be IP :p

My phone is getting worse for this stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

I was hoping my copy from vgp would that shipped last thursday would arrive today but no sign of it :o

If you went with the cheapest delivery, you will not get it till Monday or Tuesday.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Varik wrote: »
    My phone is getting worse for this stuff.

I hope it's not an actual iPhone, otherwise apple have sunk to a new low with their advertising :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

If you went with the cheapest delivery, you will not get it till Monday or Tuesday.

Ya thats what I was thinking too , I was hoping I might get it friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭jones

What do you get in the nightmare edition?

No sign of my copy from vgp yet anyway.

Sorry mate only seeing this now. It comes with ink well, a bell, and all held in a pretend set of books in steel. The weight of the special edition box really made it for me. I am picking up tomorrow morning from gamestop they wouldn't budge on it today unfortunately.

Most of my friends have all downloaded from the US PSN

jones wrote: »
    Sorry mate only seeing this now. It comes with ink well, a bell, and all held in a pretend set of books in steel. The weight of the special edition box really made it for me. I am picking up tomorrow morning from gamestop they wouldn't budge on it today unfortunately.

Most of my friends have all downloaded from the US PSN

Ah nice, wish I'd gotten that now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

This is the game I've wanted since Demon's. It's cut the fluff from Dk1+2 and improved on the core things that I love about the souls games.

From what I can tell so far, magic is all but gone. Melee combat has been improved and hitboxes and hit detection is even better than Dark Souls 1.

Very dark, horror like atmosphere akin to Tower of Latria and shields are gone also. From a souls player who hasn't used a shield in years and has never made or liked magic builds this is glorious. Agressive play is rewarded and encouraged!

Also there's some definite weird stuff going on akin to the pure white / black world tendencies that Demon's had which I love. No idea how it works but there's definitely some weird stuff going on.

Can't wait to play more!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Good tip on setting network to worldwide. Didn't know about it and was getting no co-ops. Got my first just there
    rang my bell before Fr Gazza and got a player. Entered fight and got another. We staggered our music boxes and murdered him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭CptMackey

For those how have played this . Is it more accessible than dark souls 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

F*ck me....................

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,409 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Only about 24 hours until I'm off work tomorrow and can play what my girlfriend has dubbed 'the widowmaker'.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

HURRY UP!

Do enemies respawn in a level even when you haven't died????

I killed 4 guys who were on patrol and a few minutes later they were back.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

It was just another patrol. Enemies don't respawn.

• tok9 wrote: »
    It was just another patrol. Enemies don't respawn.

Waiting for you final sales pitch before tomorrow Tim..

Come on sell it to me

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Waiting for you final sales pitch before tomorrow Tim..

Come on sell it to me

It's the game of the generation. Sold!

Do enemies scale with your level? So like when your lvl 50 can you one shot the enemies or do they level with you?

Do enemies scale with your level? So like when your lvl 50 can you one shot the enemies or do they level with you?

The enemies do not level with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

tok9 wrote: »
    The enemies do not level with you.

You sure about that? I've noticed that sometimes when I level up health a lot without levelling up strength or upgrading my weapon that some enemies will take more hits than usual.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Dunno if this is the right spot to post this in but anyone know cheapest spot to pick this up? Didn't pre-order on amazon or anything cus I convinced myself I didn't need it but I've given into the hype and plan and getting it tomorrow lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

It's 75 in Gamestop and 65 in Smyths. I know where I'm getting my copy anyway.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

Have Argos got a price yet?

I'm struggling bigtime when fighting more than one enemy at a time. Try to pick my fights but it's proving nearly impossible.

Any advice?

I'm struggling bigtime when fighting more than one enemy at a time. Try to pick my fights but it's proving nearly impossible.

Any advice?

Use pebbles to lure enemies out.

If a group come at you make sure to se your gun to stun them and give you time to think.

Also if up against a group transform your weapon so you can do a sweep attack on them.

Dodge to the side.

That's it really. Jut take your time and you'll be attacking 2-3 people at a time

You sure about that? I've noticed that sometimes when I level up health a lot without levelling up strength or upgrading my weapon that some enemies will take more hits than usual.

I'm pretty sure. I haven't noticed the enemies getting any more difficult and I was back around the first area getting some blood vials and had no issue at all with those enemies now.

Of course if they gang up on you, you can have a problem, but they are much easier to deal with now.

Tonight was one of those struggling nights. I actually covered a lot of ground. Found the enemies in one area to be a little too tough for me.. or at least I was using up too much vials.

Anyway I finished up the night by beating the 4th boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Midnight boys! Lets play PILLARS OF ETERNITY!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

And let the pain begin :)

To those about to die(repeatedly) , we salute you!:pac::P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Any of you lot streaming this ?

Advertisement