Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloodborne (From Software / Sony)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

And Im dead lol :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

tok9 wrote: »

Anyway I finished up the night by beating the 4th boss.

How did you find them difficultly wise?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

How do you get your souls back after dying? Went back and went further but no sign of them ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭Ranchu

I'm so bad at this I'm going to bed. Going to have to wait till Sunday to try wrap my head around it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

How do you get your souls back after dying? Went back and went further but no sign of them ?

From what ive seen, the enemy can pick up your souls. Kill em.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

tok9 wrote: »
    Use pebbles to lure enemies out.

If a group come at you make sure to se your gun to stun them and give you time to think.

Also if up against a group transform your weapon so you can do a sweep attack on them.

Dodge to the side.

That's it really. Jut take your time and you'll be attacking 2-3 people at a time

So I progressed a little bit tonight after reading the A/M advice. Got as far as the
    SEWER SECTION by the werewolves on the bridge
    with a very healthy 12 vials. For 5 seconds I switched off and attacked too much and as a result I died.

No bother I thought I've got loads of shotgun shells, vials its fairly easy after all......20 minutes later Im still stuck where I was previous to progressing but now I've lost everything :(

Great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Finding the game easy enough till I came to the second boss. Big step up in difficulty to the rest if the game. Feel he could break some people's will to play the game.

Got him down anyway. Pointed at my monitor and said "****ing got you now son" almost involuntary.

Oh Souls games.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

The only boss I've found difficult so far is the third one. That one took took me a while to do. Lots of people are saying the second one is hard, but I found him to be easy.

I've seven bosses defeated now, and the third one was definitely still the hardest.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 stalking_zebra

This is €59.99 in Argos. I just reserved my copy in Swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Sarn

Just reserved my copy as well. Also comes with a €5 voucher for spending over €50. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Argos it is then. Noticee it is this same price online, but I don't have the Bandwidth :(

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Capslock

Thanks for the Argos tip. I had been checking their site for the last week for a price. Incredible that they Game think they can charge 15 euros more for exactly the same item...Anyways, guess all I need do now is prepare to die :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Capslock wrote: »
    Thanks for the Argos tip. I had been checking their site for the last week for a price. Incredible that they Game think they can charge 15 euros more for exactly the same item...Anyways, guess all I need do now is prepare to die :)

The thing is they will sell so many at €75 because people just seem to think that GameStop are the best/cheapest around.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    The thing is they will sell so many at €75 because people just seem to think that GameStop are the best/cheapest around.
    Yeah, that's true. They're a disgrace though. How is it that a dedicated game store can't, or should I say won't give a fair deal to it customers. Anyways screw em :)

Capslock wrote: »
    Yeah, that's true. They're a disgrace though. How is it that a dedicated game store can't, or should I say won't give a fair deal to it customers. Anyways screw em :)

I stopped buying off them about 4/5 years ago. I think COD Black Ops was the last game I bought there and that was because I got a voucher for a present.

• This is €59.99 in Argos. I just reserved my copy in Swords.

Great spot!
    Just reserved mine there :)

Does anyone know if you can chat in Game with co op summons?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Difficulty wise they are tough. I can imagine for newcomers them being very difficult but once you get the patterns and weakspots you'll be fine.

They are really good though.. the intensity of them. I've managed to beat the bosses in 1-2 goes so I've been doing well so far. (Surprisingly I beat the 3rd boss in 1 go but man.. it was vicious)

What was driving me mental last night was these troll type characters who had a sack as a weapon.. The damage they do is crazy, they can go into a rage and they are really difficult to stun I find.

The other tough enemy type are hunters. They can do everything you can. So they can shoot and transform weapons and heal. It's pretty difficult to avoid the shotgun.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Argos have the PS4 with Bloodborne and The Order for €399 today....**** it, i just bought it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Any of you lot streaming this ?

I've already streamed a nice bit of the game. Only highlighted the Cleric boss fight though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I'm picking it up now in a bit, yous can go back to playing/talking about it.

This could be my first PS4 platinum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Sarn wrote: »
    Just reserved my copy as well. Also comes with a €5 voucher for a spend over €50. :)

Really? Thats awesome :D

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Kiith wrote: »
    Argos have the PS4 with Bloodborne and The Order for €399 today....**** it, i just bought it :P

What a difference a day makes eh? :D

Don't tell me that I just got paid for this month :( oh god if I came home with a PS4 I'd be murdered :/

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Don't tell me that I just got paid for this month :( oh god if I came home with a PS4 I'd be murdered :/

Stone Deaf 4ever came out with a line yesterday in the Xbox forum, "Forgiveness comes easier than permission", words to live by :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Mickeroo wrote: »
    What a difference a day makes eh? :D

I'm weak, i know. But this and Pillars of Eternity should keep me busy for a few months, and i will probably keep me out of the pub a few times. So it makes financial sense, and keeps me healthier.

That makes it a good call...right...right? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Hurry up 5pm. Stupid work getting in my way again.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Stone Deaf 4ever came out with a line yesterday in the Xbox forum, "Forgiveness comes easier than permission", words to live by :P

I've actually reserved one :) money is tight this month after doing a few bits to the car to get it through the NCT.
    Feck her I'll put on my headset and I won't hear her complain :D

I'm weak, i know. But this and Pillars of Eternity should keep me busy for a few months, and i will probably keep me out of the pub a few times. So it makes financial sense, and keeps me healthier.

That makes it a good call...right...right? :o
    I've actually reserved one :) money is tight this month after doing a few bits to the car to get it through the NCT.
    Feck her I'll put on my headset and I won't hear her complain :D

I'm just jealous, I'd be doing the exact same if I had a big person job :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Aw man I couldn't afford the game this month but can't let that go, reserved mine there, sound man! GS can feck right off with their 75 quid!

Advertisement