Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloodborne (From Software / Sony)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Thanks!

I found it. I never checked my right. Now I can easily sprint to boss now

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Anyone fought the
    Celestial Emmisary?
    Mental fight if I say so myself. It and the Witch have been my favourites so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jimeno

cloud493 wrote: »
    I would very much like to know the route if possible :)
    first of all, follow this guide: famous-video-site /watch?v=FfCVtNa_KW8 - after you explore OW at leisure, go out from the door you went in and continue dropping down until the bottom. open the door and go out in the yarnham-like area until you get to the guy with a black tunic and a sack. get killed by him, then you're going to awake in a cell. explore this area and you'll unlock hypogean gaol. be careful, it's a brutal farm, but it's like 15k echoes if you do the hypogean gaol run killing everything from the lamp to outside with the giant pigs, plus twin bloodstones. had to do this multiple times to farm as i was way too underleveled

you asked for it dude!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Anyone fought the
    Celestial Emmisary?
    Mental fight if I say so myself. It and the Witch have been my favourites so far

Found it easy to be honest. Was hitting him like a truck.
    There is a hidden doorway in the room where u fight him. Leads right to another boss. Fight her and tell me how you get on. Currently stuck on her

Found it easy to be honest. Was hitting him like a truck.
    There is a hidden doorway in the room where u fight him. Leads right to another boss. Fight her and tell me how you get on. Currently stuck on her

Yeah it was piss IMO, still an interesting fight or a Souls game (this is a souls game isn't it?) I'll have a look for that.

*Edit*
    A "hidden door" he says :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,458 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Ah Bloodborne...

Tackled the
    Nightmare Frontier
    this evening. Area wasn't too bad, a few cheeky obstacles and plenty of poison water but manageable. Eventually made it around and unlocked the shortcut. From there I had mapped out a pretty definitive route to the boss, that managed to avoid the resource hogging path through the poison area. Regrettably, it also led me right into the path of the ****ing Brain Trust.

No matter what I did, it just kept destroying me with Frenzy damage. Even if I managed to stealth up behind it and kill it without taking any damage, Frenzy would do the job (and I have good health bar). I got really stubborn about it, determined to make it past and get to the boss.

Around the third time I made it to the boss, I was about to go through the fog gate when
    I noticed the little path on the opposite side, with a werebeast. Ventured up there and finally discovered the shortcut that bypassed the Brain Trust entirely. Not only that, but I managed to beat Amygdala that time anyway so didn't even need it
    :pac: This game...

Also took on
    Cainhurst
    , which was a great level bar those crazy fast beasts outside. It's the level where I actually really felt From made the right decision going for greater graphical fidelity over frame rate - the mood and lighting in there is absolutely stunning.

Johnny would you believe me if I told you my journey through the Frontier was exactly the same as that, right down to discovering the elevator and beating the boss immediately :pac: disaster of an area

• I hate work....

I miss bloodbourne.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Entered Byrgenwerth.
    fùck the hunter of hunters

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Capslock

Entered Byrgenwerth.
    fùck the hunter of hunters
    :D I too feel your pain!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

I've been in Bergenwerth for 3 days now. It's driven me to despair.
    Rom you f**k!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,458 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

If you're stuck on Rom and the 'Rush him!' tactic isn't working, take the time to kill the spiders. It's a bit of a chore, but it makes the final stretch of the fight much easier. As long as you avoid Rom's attacks while picking away at the grunts, it's definitely manageable. The rush the boss technique can work but is risky - the slower approach is time consuming but ultimately safer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

That blood starved beast is an asshole. Got him down to a tiny bit of health and he killed me. I find the blood cocktail technique has no effect on him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

thorbarry wrote: »
    That blood starved beast is an asshole. Got him down to a tiny bit of health and he killed me. I find the blood cocktail technique has no effect on him.

Aye I'm the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

cloud493 wrote: »
    Aye I'm the same.

I used the fire papers on him. They did great I nearly had him. But they are all gone now so not sure what to do. I'm using the saw cleaver and find it hard to get close to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Okay Amelia, come at me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Beat Rom second try. Used fire for the first half and then cheesed him with the cannon for the second half. Whatever works! :P Feck killing the spiders. Takes too long. I just avoided them.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yeaaaah Eat It Amelia!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Aaargh, the BSB is a real a**hole!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Massive AOE magic attacks and lightning quick scythe attacks.
    Master Logarius
    in Cainhurst Castle is just flat-out horseshít.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Failing so badly in the unseen village, and my co-op people keep dying too. Damn bell callers

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

If anyone needs a hand lads let me know.

Burkie7-MUFC I'm level 60.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Some amount of blood echoes from the Hemwick area. A couple of runs and I had enough to buy Ludwig's Holy Blade.

Grayditch wrote: »
    Some amount of blood echoes from the Hemwick area. A couple of runs and I had enough to buy Ludwig's Holy Blade.

Amazing weapon and because their is two types of sword you can have one for fast enemies and one for slow ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

It's very like the Kirkhammer, but a bit quicker. Less damaging as a result. I haven't had a chance to use it much, but I like the the heavy attack is a forward thrust. That could come in handy for certain enemies.

Need help with one of the middle boss fights.

Shadow of Yharman fight. I haven't fought them yet but just from watching videos it has me scared! :eek: I'm level 60 so if anyone is 10 levels from or past 60 I would appreciate the help

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

If you're stuck on Rom and the 'Rush him!' tactic isn't working, take the time to kill the spiders. It's a bit of a chore, but it makes the final stretch of the fight much easier. As long as you avoid Rom's attacks while picking away at the grunts, it's definitely manageable. The rush the boss technique can work but is risky - the slower approach is time consuming but ultimately safer.
    Biggest trouble I'm having is avoiding the homing ice attacks. I've tried to kill the spiders but he keeps spamming it. Toughest boss so far after Father Gascoigne

Burkie7 wrote: »
    Need help with one of the middle boss fights.

Shadow of Yharman fight. I haven't fought them yet but just from watching videos it has me scared! :eek: I'm level 60 so if anyone is 10 levels from or past 60 I would appreciate the help

I'll be able to help you tomorrow evening if you can wait. They aren't too bad supposedly

I'll be able to help you tomorrow evening if you can wait. They aren't too bad supposedly

Perfect what time you on mate?

• Advertisement

Burkie7 wrote: »
    Perfect what time you on mate?

After 8 maybe? I'll pm you my ID and if you send a request whenever you're online I'll see it. I'd go in now but my brother will batter me if I wake him to play this again :D:D:D

Edit- Just seen your ID, I'll add you when I'm online

Advertisement