Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloodborne (From Software / Sony)

Options

Comments

• sheehy83 wrote: »
    Anyone around levelled 30-50 and can help out with rom?

I can tomorrow sheehy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Where's the best PVP spots? I'm a filthy Vileblood and I need to kill me some hunters.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

J. Marston wrote: »
    Where's the best PVP spots? I'm a filthy Vileblood and I need to kill me some hunters.

Filthy Vileblood! As a member of the Executioner Covenant, I spit on thee! :P

Joking aside, I discovered that if a member of the vilebloods summon me for co-op, we are hostile to each other because of our covenant differences. Very cool. He was surprised waiting at a boss gate when I popped instead of an ally. :D

Anyway, here is an Amygdala co-op fight for anyone interested. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Lmao

5Nj93w.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

tok9 wrote: »
    Just beat the 2 bosses in the Upper Cathedral and got another Chalice from the final boss but I don't think I'll be able to tackle it as I've hardly any of the ritual blood so far

2.5K each from the Bath Messenger.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

F1ngers wrote: »
    2.5K each from the Bath Messenger.

I need Ritual Blood (5) for that dungeon.

I was able to build Ailing Loran Chalice. Just finished the 1st layer. I'm getting a crazy amount of souls. I've 190000 after that layer!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

I actually don't have Bloodborne myself but I've been watching a little bit of a Let's Play on youtube. I'd say even if you watched the first vid it would give you a massive help. As someone who has played all of previous games in this series it would be a real shame if you couldn't get into it. There really is nothing more satisfying then when you master the combat and begin to destroy enemies with ease :)

Here's the linky!

Praise the ENB :D

Thanks, I came up with that guy on youtube yesterday and started to follow his steps, but still, 16 h laters and I am still in the same spot. I am getting better but I have been doing the same thing over and over and over and over for 16 h, it feels like destiny tbh.

I have been trying to kill that big guy ogre looking fella for 1 h and still can't do it.

I know I probably dont have to do it but I want to try but I am about to give up.

I have opened most of the gates etc and I got as far as the big pig but obviously at some point I die and then it is back to the beginning so now I have decided to stick around the same area and practice, but it is getting kind of boring, I suppose that I will eventually kill that big ogre :(

Your man in you tube makes it look so easy!! lol

PS: just killed him... one step closer to wherever is it that I am heading to! :)

I'm getting an absolutely crazy amount of souls from these dungeons. Just picked up over 200,000 from the third layer.

I'm just buying items and upgrading as I don't want to be too powerful for the remainder of the game.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,458 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Ebrietas, first form: ah sure this is grand. Pretty much down to half health already, and haven't even used a blood vial yet!

Ebrietas, second form: **** you From.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

I "think" I've finished the game but I reverted my cloud save as I'm reading that I missed a few things. Probably better I wait and get through the Chalice dungeons as I'm missing a few trophies that can only be got in there.

Brilliant game though. Definitely easier than the Souls games but that could be because I didn't play it like a souls game.
    I was Johnny Rambo, but with a whip!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Killed hunter before ROM. Said I give ROM a try. Oh little spiders.. Wtf1shot

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Saw a thread on reddit about some glitch where after 12 hrs of play (including suspended game time during rest mode) the bosses have decreased movesets and are much easier. Anyone notice this?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

sweetie wrote: »
    Saw a thread on reddit about some glitch where after 12 hrs of play (including suspended game time during rest mode) the bosses have decreased movesets and are much easier. Anyone notice this?

I actually just seen that. http://www.reddit.com/r/bloodborne/comments/31bogg/how_to_active_bloodborne_easy_mode/

Seems legit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Well I switched my PS4 on, and left bloodborne on in the hunters dream at 8am before we left the house. So we'll see at 6pm this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

I'm down to the Depth 5 chalice dungeons and my god they're far harder than anything in the main game holy crap some of the bosses are insane!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Am I right to think
    Mensis
    is the final area of the game? I'm just murdering the final few hunters I was too pussy to fight when i met them :P

Do you get booted straight into NG+ when you're finished?

Ah.. I just pulled a lever in a secret area in Mensis which triggered a cutscene.

Anyone else do that and any idea what happened? :P

Edit: Okay I'm getting a better idea now. I've also found a load of stuff here. Loads of great wisdom and a blood rock!

tok9 wrote: »
    Ah.. I just pulled a lever in a secret area in Mensis which triggered a cutscene.

Anyone else do that and any idea what happened? :P

Edit: Okay I'm getting a better idea now. I've also found a load of stuff here. Loads of great wisdom and a blood rock!

Ya I did that myself. Those "things" freaked me out. I think you can go down and kill off the brain but I'm not sure how. I just got the blood rock and got outta there.

Am I right to think
    Mensis
    is the final area of the game? I'm just murdering the final few hunters I was too pussy to fight when i met them :P

Do you get booted straight into NG+ when you're finished?

You'll know the end game when you see it but you're getting close.
    Workshop will be on fire

Once you commit to the final boss battle it takes you to NG+ after the credits.

Ya I did that myself. Those "things" freaked me out. I think you can go down and kill off the brain but I'm not sure how. I just got the blood rock and got outta there.

I actually just found it.
    Go back to the room full of dwarves and there is now a elevator cage.

Once you get to the bottom the whole area is in darkness and you'll find the brain thing

I killed it anyway and got some chalice rituals from it

• Advertisement

After 42 hours I've finally completed the main game itself.

I have to say I really loved this, it may just be because it's fresh but it's definitely up there with Dark Souls for me.

The second last boss fight was amazing. Against
    Gehrman
    , brought back memories of
    MGS3
    just from the setting and beautiful score. I need to find that song.

Can't wait to get back into it again now and really tackle these dungeons.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

The dungeons are brilliant. It's like playing a third-person version of the Draugr dungeons from Skyrim, but much better.

Bumped into those annoying ceiling blobs from Dark Souls in one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Can't seem to kill the guy on the turret in old Yharnam, I've explored the rest of the area but there is a ladder that can't seem to be climbed unless you take him out, is that the only way to progress through that area?

Gandalph wrote: »
    Can't seem to kill the guy on the turret in old Yharnam, I've explored the rest of the area but there is a ladder that can't seem to be climbed unless you take him out, is that the only way to progress through that area?

Are you able to get to the rooftop to fight him? Its not very clear whereabouts in Yarnham you are

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Gandalph wrote: »

You don't have to go up to him at all but area is easier if you do. Climb up that ladder and when you get to his area, keep shooting him and you should knock him off the edge.

Usually, that ladder would be on your left, just run past. You need to find a church you can enter from a window up high. Make your way to the floor and head to the alter to proceed with the level.

Wow. Blood starved beast was piss easy.

cloud493 wrote: »

That's as good as blasphemy around these parts!

He hardly moved around the arena at all. He only had the poison attack, the slow lunge, and the thing where he sprays poison particles into the air. Made it a piss take practically.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

cloud493 wrote: »
    G'way outta that. Brought in help after four attempts and it still took more two attempts in co-op.

"He is wreckin' the gaff"

• Advertisement

I forgot you did the 12 hour memory leak.

Are regular enemies stupid too?

Advertisement