Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloodborne (From Software / Sony)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Ahh, Kos, or some say Kosm...

Just finished him myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Just killed Micolash. Does anyone have a proper tactic for him? I just pinned him against a wall and beat the crap out of him until I ran out of stamina. Rinse repeat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Just killed Micolash. Does anyone have a proper tactic for him? I just pinned him against a wall and beat the crap out of him until I ran out of stamina. Rinse repeat

That's pretty much it. Easy fight, but the whole running around thing is a pain in the arse. Spent more time than I should have on this fight. Could try throwing poison blades at him maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Ok so after a bit of practice I managed to make it to Hemwick cementery.

Now, I also managed to go through the whole witches part, at the end I decided I rather go back and spend my money before progressing (this was right before getting to the big sword ogre twins and the 3 dogs.

So I did, went back bought a few things but now I can't spawn at the Hemwick cementery, it is not in the list, I had to start again from the Cathedral Ward and walk all the way up again (not a big deal) but when I got to the two ogres with swords, last one killed me and I spawn again at the cathedral?

Is this normal?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Bohrio wrote:
    So I did, went back bought a few things but now I can't spawn at the Hemwick cementery, it is not in the list, I had to start again from the Cathedral Ward and walk all the way up again (not a big deal) but when I got to the two ogres with swords, last one killed me and I spawn again at the cathedral?

Check the next tombstone in hunters dream ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Bohrio wrote: »

Now, I also managed to go through the whole witches part, at the end I decided I rather go back and spend my money before progressing (this was right before getting to the big sword ogre twins and the 3 dogs.

Is this normal?

If you haven't activated a lamp, then this is normal.

Bohrio wrote: »

Is this normal?

Its on the second tombstone in the Hunters Dream

sweetie wrote: »
    Check the next tombstone in hunters dream ;)

lol

God I am a noob... ;)

This game is hard work! thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Bohrio wrote:
    This game is hard work! thanks guys

You seem to be doing fine! Good luck against those witches.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Got onto the 2nd dungeon but couldn't help think Rom was laughing at me while i was arsing around. do Root dungeons have better loot?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Got onto the 2nd dungeon but couldn't help think Rom was laughing at me while i was arsing around. do Root dungeons have better loot?

There are alternative versions of each weapon in them (same stats but different gem slots) and the best blood gems and some of the highest tier runes only drop in the depth 5 root dungeons (hardest randomly generated dungeons).

sheehy83 wrote: »

Yeah I was freaking out because I had like over 40k credit and needed to get to the same spot without dying so I could recover those "coins", thankfully I did just before I died so I got them on my third attempt but it was much easier to make it there from the cementery than from the cathedral... well more like shorter.

Anyone want to offer a hand with Mergos Wet Nurse? I'm level 65

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

Anyone want to offer a hand with Mergos Wet Nurse? I'm level 65

I will Burkie7-MUFC

Burkie7 wrote: »
    I will Burkie7-MUFC

Literally just killed her :p Poison Knives! Thanks anyways mate, will give you and add

Literally just killed her :p Poison Knives! Thanks anyways mate, will give you and add

I found her very easy killed her first go. Your at the end of the game now so if you have anything left to do do it now.

Burkie7 wrote: »
    I found her very easy killed her first go. Your at the end of the game now so if you have anything left to do do it now.

Have all the badges and all but one hunters tool, think I'm almost good to go :D Excitement building.

I'll also need time to figure out the dolls hint... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

J. Marston wrote: »
    The Pthumerian Elder in the Lower Hintertomb dungeon is a proper bastard.

Hits like a truck, has a crossbow and ranged fire attacks, can turn invisible and teleport around the arena. I mean come on....

Finally killed him, took about 20 attempts.

Sweet relief.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Time and again this game impresses me with its level design. I was wandering around the forbidden woods for what seemed like ages, getting further and further away from the warm glow of the Hunters Dream lamp. Then I opened up a door and was right back at the lamp.

Now if I could only find the boss in this area.

Finally finished 30 something hours

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Now if I could only find the boss in this area.

i think i found every secret in those woods Before finding the boss, he's hidden well enough but damn, From Software are geniuses when it comes to level design.

Anyone tell me how much of the game I've gotten through? I've beat the
    Cleric Beast, Father Gascoigne, BSB, Vicar Amelia and the Hemlock witch
    . Currently wandering the Forbidden Woods.

Anyone tell me how much of the game I've gotten through? I've beat the
    Cleric Beast, Father Gascoigne, BSB, Vicar Amelia and the Hemlock witch
    . Currently wandering the Forbidden Woods.

25% maybe? 30-35% at a push going by my own standards

25% maybe? 30-35% at a push going by my own standards

Oh. I'm starting to feel a little burnt out on the game. It is the furthest I've managed to get in a Souls game and it has been a real struggle at times. I was hoping I was close to the end and that would spur me on.

Anyone give us a hand with a boss? I'm level 83 its Amygdala.

sweetie wrote: »
    You seem to be doing fine! Good luck against those witches.

Witches are gone!

Easier than the previous boss the blooded depraved beast of whatever its name was, had to summon Alfred to help me killing it, this one was done in the 2nd try as soon as I figure out what was going on..

Liking it very much so far, very addictive, thank God for that guy in youtube EpicNameBro otherwise I would be lost

Oh. I'm starting to feel a little burnt out on the game. It is the furthest I've managed to get in a Souls game and it has been a real struggle at times. I was hoping I was close to the end and that would spur me on.

The first few hours are really god damn difficult in this. I've over 500 hours combined in the sounds games and it took me 2 save files to even beat the first boss here.

Are you finding that you're starting to die less against regular mobs? It should be about now that you're starting to hit your stride and you become very capable against almost all enemies up until the final 10% or so, when IMO the difficulty spiked.

It starts hard, but doesn't get much harder for a long time.

What level were you guys when you finished the game? I'm 65, and judging from some people online that's very low. I even seen someone on Gamefaqs who was 'only level 82'

Are you finding that you're starting to die less against regular mobs? It should be about now that you're starting to hit your stride and you become very capable against almost all enemies up until the final 10% or so, when IMO the difficulty spiked.

I'm actually finding I'm not dying to often when roaming around. At the start of the game I was dying all the time and also found it tough in the second big area. But now I'm feeling confident I can go out and explore and make it back to the lamp with a bunch of souls to level up.

I think I just put so many hours into the first section of the game, up to the BSB (because it killed me so many times) that I'm just feeling like I've been playing it for ages. Back in work now tomorrow anyway so I'll be getting a good break from it.

• Advertisement

I'm actually finding I'm not dying to often when roaming around. At the start of the game I was dying all the time and also found it tough in the second big area. But now I'm feeling confident I can go out and explore and make it back to the lamp with a bunch of souls to level up.

I think I just put so many hours into the first section of the game, up to the BSB (because it killed me so many times) that I'm just feeling like I've been playing it for ages. Back in work now tomorrow anyway so I'll be getting a good break from it.

It doesn't feel like so much of a slog from here on in when you're playing I.e. No more stuck at one boss for like 3 days (Unless its optional like Ebritas :D )

Advertisement