Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloodborne (From Software / Sony)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

sticker wrote: »
    Sorry... shortcut to what?

Think BSB = Blood Starved Beast? Could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Yeah, takes too long to type.. Pretty sure you've beaten him sticker? Opens a door nearby to where the hound hops out of the building. Which is right beside the Old Yarnham lamp, making it totally useless IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Yeah, takes too long to type.. Pretty sure you've beaten him sticker? Opens a door nearby to where the hound hops out of the building. Which is right beside the Old Yarnham lamp, making it totally useless IMO

It's only useless if you tackle the BSB earlier....which some people don't. A good portion of the playerbase get nabbed by the bagmen and dropped off near Paarl before they find the BSB.....in which case that shortcut through the door is handy.

Kirby wrote: »
    It's only useless if you tackle the BSB earlier....which some people don't. A good portion of the playerbase get nabbed by the bagmen and dropped off near Paarl before they find the BSB.....in which case that shortcut through the door is handy.

You have to kill Amelia before the bagmen appear I think. Amelia or the BSB. I understand it's not totally useless. Unless I'm totally wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

You have to kill Amelia before the bagmen appear I think. Amelia or the BSB. I understand it's not totally useless. Unless I'm totally wrong.

If you get caught by a baglad before you climb the ladder to Djura the mini gunner then proceed to kill Paarl open the shortcut and head to Djura this way he will be friendly and you can have a nice little chat with him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Just watched the Logarius fight when you bug him with the 12 hour memory leak. He does the most basic combo that is slow as hell. He becomes a regular human enemy with a lot more HP. I would be so ****ing pissed if I got caught with this on my first play through.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Yes already beat him. Will leave him for now as huge new sections are open to me now. Does he drop anything of consequence?

Had a cracking night last night. Took out Amelia in one go and found a lot of new stuff.

What a game!!

I'm still struggling quite a bit with gem use and weapon upgrades but I'm sure it will make sense with use.

Dying to get through the day, get the family to bed and revisit...

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

Cannot beat him. Trying to summon help on this boss after i fall into path before fog but no replies. Can anyone here assist me?!

If you're still stuck I might be able to give you a hand. Psn is zathurais. He's a tricky bugger, I found the best thing to do is try to be under him as much as possible, unless he does his aoe attack.

Shadow of yharnam down, took me a few tries but fairly easy to figure out a good strategy. On to rom, backstard killed me my first attempt while I was trying to kill all the little ones in his 3rd form. Still though, fairly easy, just need to be more cautious.

Edit: Yeah Rom was super easy! Vid on the way. Onwards!

If you're still stuck I might be able to give you a hand. Psn is zathurais. He's a tricky bugger, I found the best thing to do is try to be under him as much as possible, unless he does his aoe attack.

Thanks - I'm going to continue to explore and upgrade my stats, I will come back to him...!

• Advertisement

Thanks - I'm going to continue to explore and upgrade my stats, I will come back to him...!

Meant to say that I'm somewhere around lvl 71. Dunno if that's too high for you at the moment?

Meant to say that I'm somewhere around lvl 71. Dunno if that's too high for you at the moment?

Not sure how this works - I'm about 50 - what's the rules for help online from another player?

I will not go for help just yet - want to keep exploring! Thanks all the same!

My second attempt at Rom. Defo one of the easier bosses in the game!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Started a new character as focusing on skill and speed. Getting mauled all over again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

My second attempt at Rom. Defo one of the easier bosses in the game!

I can't get near her after she starts with the area attacks. What swords are you using and where can I get me some?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

That's ludwigs. Buy it for 20k in Hunters dream after you reach a certain part of the game.

weiland79 wrote: »
    I can't get near her after she starts with the area attacks. What swords are you using and where can I get me some?

Im using ludwigs holy blade +7 there. You can buy it for 20,000 echos in hunters dream after you get the radiant sword hunters badge. It's an absolute beast of a weapon!

Im using ludwigs holy blade +7 there. You can buy it for 20,000 echos in hunters dream after you get the radiant sword hunters badge. It's an absolute beast of a weapon!

I'm getting it now, cheers

Get your highest Arcane Resistance for Rom, spiders are easy to dodge so its more important than physical

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Just beat Rom there. Couple of spiders popped in early so that helped before I even went near him. First phase no bother. Second phase no spiders appeared and he only got one attack in. Third round he only teleported a few feet away but I got the hits in.

Now I'm dealing with a huge thing
    on the side of a building shooting a goddamn laser beam at me.

• Advertisement

Just beat Rom there. Couple of spiders popped in early so that helped before I even went near him. First phase no bother. Second phase no spiders appeared and he only got one attack in. Third round he only teleported a few feet away but I got the hits in.

Now I'm dealing with a huge thing
    on the side of a building shooting a goddamn laser beam at me.

Run.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Ebrietas......just how do I beat that?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Just keep hitting it in the tentacles at the back, I beat it second try

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Sounds like the 12 hr glitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

J. Marston wrote: »
    Ebrietas......just how do I beat that?

Get between her tails and hammer her (dont have to use a hammer). then run away and heal.
    Her head is also a weak point so hit it if you get a chance you will score massive damage.

Any recommendations on where to find some chunks?

Where in the game are you? If you've gotten to The Choir (Ebriteas and the mushroom lads) then there's another path nearby leading to a building with 5 blue eyed hounds, they drop one or two chunks a run

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

or the wolves before the BSB I think.

Where in the game are you? If you've gotten to The Choir (Ebriteas and the mushroom lads) then there's another path nearby leading to a building with 5 blue eyed hounds, they drop one or two chunks a run

I'm just about to try Rom again and was hoping to upgrade a weapon before I do.

• Advertisement

I'm just about to try Rom again and was hoping to upgrade a weapon before I do.

Don't know the drop rate of the hounds in Yarnham, may be worth a shot. If you check the wikia there's a list of lose drops there too, should be able to find enough to get to +7 atleast

Advertisement