Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloodborne (From Software / Sony)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

So I beat the game. Only killed Gahrman, no moon whatever. Could only find 2 of the umbilical cords. NG+ got stale quick, so I've started another build. Going full skill arcane build this time round. Should be an interesting change

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

So I beat the game. Only killed Gahrman, no moon whatever. Could only find 2 of the umbilical cords. NG+ got stale quick, so I've started another build. Going full skill arcane build this time round. Should be an interesting change

There are 4 total and you need to eat 3. The problem is that 2 of them can be missed.

Kirby wrote: »
    There are 4 total and you need to eat 3. The problem is that 2 of them can be missed.

Yeah I know, the funny thing is I should have gotten a 3rd. Did what I was supposed to to get it but didn't for some reason. I'll manage it on this run through though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Yeah I know, the funny thing is I should have gotten a 3rd. Did what I was supposed to to get it but didn't for some reason. I'll manage it on this run through though.

Which one are you referring to? The Iosefka or the whore?

Kirby wrote: »
    Which one are you referring to? The Iosefka or the whore?

Iosefka. Should have gotten it but didn't for some reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Finally killed Vicar Amellia. Tied like so many times o. Then just decided to watch YouTube video and killed her in one go. My tactic was completely wrong. Finally I am progressing again lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

If you beat the game is all your progress in the chalice dungeons gone? Do you keep the chalices?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

ShaneU wrote: »
    If you beat the game is all your progress in the chalice dungeons gone? Do you keep the chalices?

You keep them, they stay set up and everything

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Decided tonight is the night to do some honorable invading in Mensis :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Managed to kill The One Reborn earlier. Headed through the next building area no bother and then found myself waaaay too far towards the end than I expected. Gonna go back and do some chalice dungeons, castle cainhurst and any other optional areas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Managed to kill The One Reborn earlier.

I just can't manage this and have more or less given up on the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

summon help? use the beckoning bell

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

tok9 wrote: »
    Decided tonight is the night to do some honorable invading in Mensis :)

I had a guy going nuts following me around all the elevators. Sometimes I'd just hide behind a tree and let him run past. After about a half hour I just turned off the game.

I wanna start a thing where me and 2 others get invaded and hide the other two lads until the invader starts attacking. Two lads come out of nowhere. The panicked movements of the invader make me very happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

This has to be the hardest game I've ever played.

Don't know how many times I've died & I only met the first boss tonight (he destroyed me within seconds).

Not giving up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

Not giving up.
    Thats the spirit!!! :pac::P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Found him much easier than ROM or shadows. Follow one of the internet guides or summon, life's too short!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

Forgot to say.

**** this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Was doing well targeting his middle and trying to target the lower end of his body when that didn't work.

Get rid of the enemies along the side immediately.

I eventually moved from targeting his middle to alternating between whichever end was lowered and dodging back out now and then. He hits hard, has a good chunk of health, but he will go down.

Grayditch wrote: »
    I had a guy going nuts following me around all the elevators. Sometimes I'd just hide behind a tree and let him run past. After about a half hour I just turned off the game.

I wanna start a thing where me and 2 others get invaded and hide the other two lads until the invader starts attacking. Two lads come out of nowhere. The panicked movements of the invader make me very happy.

That actually happened to me ages ago and I wasn't impressed.

It was in the Forbidden Woods and I saw the guy right by the entrance to the little village. He was turned away from me. So as the honorable invader I am I go over to him and gesture.. only for him to attack me. Thought to myself you bastard, have some. 2 seconds later his buddy hops out of the house next to him. The two of them got me after about a minute.

I will have my vengeance! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

It's called the Velociraptor If you see one in front of you, you're already dead.

• Advertisement

Grayditch wrote: »
    It's called the Velociraptor If you see one in front of you, you're already dead.

Clever girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

I've just started playing, and don't want to read any spoilers in the thread, but am i right in saying the game takes a ridiculous jump in difficulty after your first snatcher?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

:(

derfderf wrote: »
    I've just started playing, and don't want to read any spoilers in the thread, but am i right in saying the game takes a ridiculous jump in difficulty after your first snatcher?

No, you're in a stupid bull**** area that I hate. Run and look for an escape, don't bother fighting in the Gaol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,106 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

No, you're in a stupid bull**** area that I hate. Run and look for an escape, don't bother fighting in the Gaol

Yes. Poster didn't want spoilers so I won't say too much but you can sprint from the cell to a lantern in probably less than 30 seconds if you know where you're going.

Anyway, making relatively decent progress. The bosses all still take me 10+ goes. Making my way through Forbidden Woods at the moment, got the first big shortcut unlocked. Really enjoying exploring. Got Ludwig's blade earlier which is a massive improvement on the starter weapons anyway.

Having taken a little break for the game I was tempted back by Weiland79's promise of an easy upcoming boss fight. Proved to be not far from the truth. The road to the Celestial Emissary is paved with those insight sucking f**** but the boss fight was grand.

So some progress finally.

Having taken a little break for the game I was tempted back by Weiland79's promise of an easy upcoming boss fight. Proved to be not far from the truth. The road to the Celestial Emissary is paved with those insight sucking f**** but the boss fight was grand.

So some progress finally.

Next is the hardest boss.

Next is the hardest boss.

What's the name of the boss?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

What's the name of the boss?

No YouTube cheating!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

I think I am approaching the end and I have a few questions...
    After a quick view online, I seem to have visited and killed all bosses - I'm at Mergos Loft middle so just the Wet Nurse's Lunarium to go next I suspect

I have started the Chalice dungeons but only just started at Ailing Loran but have others unlocked but nowhere near the materials needed - like 20+ Ritual Haze but I've only 5 or so! I assume these materials will be in supply in the dungeons that come before them or do I need to farm from the main game?

Will I likely stumble into the final boss and then enter NG+?

Will this mean all my progress in Chalice Dungeons starts again from zero?

I want to enjoy the game and fully explore it before finishing it. I'm not that interested in NG+ if it’s simply the same game again at a higher difficulty from scratch!

Thanks all!

Advertisement