Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloodborne (From Software / Sony)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Bosses do too but I'm not sure at what levels.

For example when I fought Martyr Logarius with 70 or so insight, all gun shots are deflected.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

So have i made a mess of my end game or is it still possible to get all three endings?

Do you have the three Umbilical Cords? If so you're fine if not than you won't be able to get the three endings but you can get two.

I didn't consume the umbilical cord will it still be in my inventory ?

I'm just going to spoiler this in case.
    You need at least 3 of them to get one of the ending. Before the final boss fight you must consume all of them. You'll have a pretty good idea what the last fight is.

If you don't have all of them you probably need to look up a guide. I remember hearing you can't get 1 or 2 if you don't do certain things during the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

tok9 wrote: »
    I'm just going to spoiler this in case.
    You need at least 3 of them to get one of the ending. Before the final boss fight you must consume all of them. You'll have a pretty good idea what the last fight is.

If you don't have all of them you probably need to look up a guide. I remember hearing you can't get 1 or 2 if you don't do certain things during the game.

There's one in Iofeskas Clinic anyways, so if he hasn't gone there that's one down, its probably the easiest to miss

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭Underground

Finally beat Amelia today. I've felt a series of terrible lows and amazing highs from this game the likes of which I haven't felt from a game in quite some time.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I've beaten Micolash in the cheapest manner possible, still counts!
    Now I have read I need to nip off and get a certain gesture before meeting the Brain of Mensis.
    I have to say though, the game is tremendous, I don't think I've spent as much time with a game since Elder Scrolls Oblivion and Fallout 3, it is simply compelling stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Finally beat Amelia today. I've felt a series of terrible lows and amazing highs from this game the likes of which I haven't felt from a game in quite some time.

Im still at that point but havnt tried in over a month. Might be time to go back fresh and try again.

The jump to the hidden door in The healing church workshop is a total pain in the balls. I don't know how many times I've tried it.

• Advertisement

Praise the Sun I did It!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭nerd69

the hell is with those enemies off to the right before when you enter to fight vicar amelia there a serious jump in difficulty

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I didn't rush to fight them by the time I did I wound up arriving there from the other side and kicked the living snot out of them! I had levelled up so much.
    Unfortunately my Eileen the Crow storyline got completely buggered as a result, I didn't meet her outside the cathedral first :(

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dunder Mifflin

I finally managed to finish the Eileen the Crow storyline. Took forever to kill the Bloody Crow of Cainhurst. Managed to parry him a couple of times and just took my time. He actually ended up hurting himself quite a lot with his poisoned sword.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Just got to Micolash this evening after not playing in about a week. Just had one crack at him but is it literally just chasing after him until he goes into the dead end room? I got him in there after about 10 minutes of running after the lad and was happily ripping him to bits with the blades of mercy until the bloody skeletons got me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭Underground

Just got to Micolash this evening after not playing in about a week. Just had one crack at him but is it literally just chasing after him until he goes into the dead end room? I got him in there after about 10 minutes of running after the lad and was happily ripping him to bits with the blades of mercy until the bloody skeletons got me.

Just beat him tonight myself. Stay close to him as he has this bullsh*t undodgeable magic attack that he uses on you if you stand off him.

At the Wet Nurse now. Just got one go in on it. Seems doable if I can keep getting in behind when she makes the place go dark and getting some good hits in. Didn't get her past half health though where I assume she changes and becomes more difficult.

When it goes dark just leg it in circles

She's not overly difficult for a frontal assault, just keep your health up and try to use iframes as much as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 26,399 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Despite having no Internet I bit the bullet and bought a Ps4 and this in argos.

Got to my first boss just there which was father Gascoigne. Got him down to half health and reckon I could get him in another go or two.

Where have I missed the cleric Beast though?

Noodler I was wondering what was taking you so long to get here :pac: there's a bridge a little way back with two hound things and an ogre on it.

He's at the end of that bridge, just explore the early game until you find him, not far from the first lamp if you opened the left hand gate

• Advertisement

Noodler I was wondering what was taking you so long to get here :pac: there's a bridge a little way back with two hound things and an ogre on it.

He's at the end of that bridge, just explore the early game until you find him, not far from the first lamp if you opened the left hand gate

Cheers.

Yeah, I was trying to justify the expense for one game but my mind was put at ease when fallout was announced. Also, I was a little disappointed with dark souls 2.

Although playing online is out of the question for me at the moment, is it worth updating the games software with the latest patch?

Hoping to sink some time into this over the next two weeks.

The patches address all sorts of things, from weapon deterioration to the infernal load times, try to get it online at least once to gain the many advantages of later updates.
    Playing it offline means you'll miss the great fun of summoning help when things get tough but a lot of players preferred to play through like that, also I think the Chalice dungeons will be out as will player invasions.
    But the game has such depth that you'll get tons out of it for a couple of playthroughs as is.

You can use the dungeons prepatch and offline, just be ready to wait for load times

Cheers.

I'll haul it down to the folks sometime next week for a patch update then.

Only online option would. Be a dongle.

noodler wrote: »
    Cheers.

I'll haul it down to the folks sometime next week for a patch update then.

Only online option would. Be a dongle.

Found cleric demon. Made a much better fist of my first encounter with Gascoigne. Camera isn't your friend in this fight.

Is he Stonnall with the gun? Haven't noticed anything yet when I try. Maybe my timing is off.

I despise the health bar delay in going down and up. Takes a second or two extra to know you are dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

That delay is to let you get a hit in to save yourself....
    Last chance hits.

Up in the Upper Cathedral Ward...
    Brainsucking b@stards!
    Shag this.
    I'm going to skip it....
    Whatever about the amped up werewolves, the sneaky feckers, devouring my insight...
    I'm heading back to Mergo's Wet nurse and finish the game as is.
    Worry about Cainhurst and Upper Cathedral Ward in NG+, if I ever try it...

Upper Cathedral ward isn't actually too bad, don't give in! You're probably just about to unlock a shortcut up there that makes things a whole lot easier.
    Think I've just Cainhurst left to find as I'm pretty sure I'm at the last boss.

I know everyone goes through this with a souls game but im losing the will here.

Level 15.

Weapon +2.

20 bullets used on cleric and one stun.

He managed to practically one shot me when I had him down to the last 1/8 health and I've to go farming for bullets and vials before I face him again.

Getting sick of the area I'm farming.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I finally beat Ebrietas :D Last boss to go now.

Advertisement