Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloodborne (From Software / Sony)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

noodler wrote: »
    Sadly when I did this his loot is now in an ungettable position.

Would saving and reloading possibly solve this like in previous souls games?

Happened to me and reloading worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,399 ✭✭✭✭noodler

F1ngers wrote: »
    Happened to me and reloading worked.

Cheers. Did indeed work and I got the powder keg badge.

I seem to have cleared this whole area but still dunno what's next. I got an item from the alter in old Yarnham, maybe have been ritual blood, but doesn't seem to be anything else to do here

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Cheers. Did indeed work and I got the powder keg badge.

I seem to have cleared this whole area but still dunno what's next. I got an item from the alter in old Yarnham, maybe have been ritual blood, but doesn't seem to be anything else to do here

go down and explore a bit

sweetie wrote: »
    go down and explore a bit

Found it. There's a turn off after the church buy before the ladder back up that I'd missed.

Completely missed it previously. Bear blood starved Beast altho with a few blood cocktails.

Doing a challenge dungeon now. But not sure if they are my thing. I'd read they are randomly generated and, loot aside, I'd have thought pointless enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Doing a challenge dungeon now. But not sure if they are my thing. I'd read they are randomly generated and, loot aside, I'd have thought pointless enough.

The root ones are randomly generated. I didn't like them for a while, but they're really challenging and I really enjoyed them. Try to get to the depth 3 ones at least before you drop them altogether. They've very interesting enemies and bosses

• Advertisement

The root ones are randomly generated. I didn't like them for a while, but they're really challenging and I really enjoyed them. Try to get to the depth 3 ones at least before you drop them altogether. They've very interesting enemies and bosses

I'll have to check the difference between root ones and whatever the other ones are!

noodler wrote:
    Found it. There's a turn off after the church buy before the ladder back up that I'd missed.

Yeah, took me ages to spot too!

Died near the npc who wants to share knowledge with you and woke up in a weird prison. Yaargal the unseen town or something. Creepy.

Died near the npc who wants to share knowledge with you and woke up in a weird prison. Yaargal the unseen town or something. Creepy.

Crap but then I warped back to hunter's dream when I found lamps and now I can't warp back to it!

Crap but then I warped back to hunter's dream when I found lamps and now I can't warp back to it!

You end up back there later anyways. It's a **** of an area :(

• Advertisement

You end up back there later anyways. It's a **** of an area :(

Crap was enjoying it.

Im lost now for what to do. The first challace dungeon boss undead giant is kicking my assignment so left that.

I did buy that hunter chief emblem tho.

Where can I use it?

Crap was enjoying it.

Im lost now for what to do. The first challace dungeon boss undead giant is kicking my assignment so left that.

I did buy that hunter chief emblem tho.

Where can I use it?

Head to the Odeon Chapel, and go straight out, and try to head upwards, you'll find a huge golden gates. It's hard to explain given my memory but you'll find it from the Odeon

Head to the Odeon Chapel, and go straight out, and try to head upwards, you'll find a huge golden gates. It's hard to explain given my memory but you'll find it from the Odeon

The gate is locked by a device..

Nvm. Think you meant go left rather than straight out.

Found it.

Amelia down.

Witch of hemwick lane down.

Good progress.

Need help on where to go. The only place I can see is this alter type place where if I try and open the door. I get grabbed by what I can only describe as a ghost lock Ness monster and killed in one.

Where else is open to me chaps?

Go the opposite side of the church, to the left on approach

Go the opposite side of the church, to the left on approach

If that's hemwick. (I. E. To the left of where amelia was then that's all done and dusted - great area).

If that's hemwick. (I. E. To the left of where amelia was then that's all done and dusted - great area).

Have you been to the Forbidden Woods?

Have you been to the Forbidden Woods?

Nope.

Where is that?

Just got my ass handed to me by outcast paarl (sp?) in the unseen village yaarghal tho.

Would forbidden wood be more appropriate now?

• Advertisement

Nope.

Where is that?

Just got my ass handed to me by outcast paarl (sp?) in the unseen village yaarghal tho.

Would forbidden wood be more appropriate now?

Yeah that's the general direction, have a Google for it, I thought it was directly to the left of the Cathedral

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Yeah that's the general direction, have a Google for it, I thought it was directly to the left of the Cathedral

That's where it is, it's actually a but of an anticlimax, you'll see what I mean.
    I'm not the most skilled player but that are posed few problems at all.

Forbidden wood area is an absolute maze.

I eventually happened across a boss fight with three hooded guys. Killed the magic one but couldn't get close when they transformed.

Is this the next logical boss after amelia / witch.

noodler wrote:
    Is this the next logical boss after amelia / witch.

Yep

Beat the shadow of Yarnham and rom last night.

Good progress.

I'm tackling the unseen village now. All these cthulu looking things hanging off the buildings keep reviving everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Any time I get an automated email on this thread I keep thinking it would be about the DLC!

Things have been very quiet lately regarding the DLC has anybody heard anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

Lads about how long does this game take to complete? I've never played any of the souls games and want to start with this one but I'm not really in the humour for a 50 plus hour game at the moment.

Fakman87 wrote: »
    Lads about how long does this game take to complete? I've never played any of the souls games and want to start with this one but I'm not really in the humour for a 50 plus hour game at the moment.

Took me 14 hours to decide my first char sucked and another 30+ to beat it second time round

I've beaten all the previous Souls games several times, so it'll probably be a long game for you

It was my first souls game and took me 56 hrs I think. Its big but very little grinding, give it a go!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

sweetie wrote: »
    It was my first souls game and took me 56 hrs I think. Its big but very little grinding, give it a go!

That was my worry, that it would be a grind. The souls games are something I always want to get into but just sound so hard.

Advertisement