Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloodborne (From Software / Sony)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I just beat the first boss. I own the game about 6 months :p

You're further than 33% of players now :p

Not gonna bother with Arcane, going straight to Bloodtinge, I'm not arsed beating all the Chalice Dungeons again for bolt and fire gems. Possibility I'll do an NG+++ run with Arcane but that's the height of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

So the beast claws didn't turn up in Ailing loran. Do I just keep doing it until it does?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,788 ✭✭✭Evade

They're in the treasure room in the second layer.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

New favourite weapon after finishing the DLC, the Rakuyo. Other weapons hit much harder but it's so bloody stylish.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

father gascoigne is a pain in the ass.

• Advertisement

Did you get the music box?

Going back to get it now. Can only use it thrice?

Going back to get it now. Can only use it thrice?

Thrice, I like it.

Once in man mode and once in wolf.

You can parry almost all his attacks, he's pretty easy once you get that down

Evade wrote: »
    They're in the treasure room in the second layer.

Ah I thought they were in the first layer.

weiland79 wrote: »
    Ah I thought they were in the first layer.
    The door to the treasure room is just after the lift down to layer two.

• Advertisement

Got them, now just need to get the burial blade complete the dungeons and the two hard endings before Tuesday.

I just have to convince the wife that we don't need to talk between now and then.

Got them, now just need to get the burial blade complete the dungeons and the two hard endings before Tuesday.

I just have to convince the wife that we don't need to talk between now and then.
    Would Moon Presence then German then Mergo as final boss not have made more sense if you're doing NG-NG+-NG++? [\spoiler]

Would Moon Presence then German then Mergo as final boss not have made more sense if you're doing NG-NG+-NG++? [\spoiler]

I've only finished the game once and have now finished everything up to Mergo on my second run. I plan to save my game to external HD do one ending then reload and do the second one.

If you want to you can save scum to get all 3 endings at NG difficulty.

If you want to you can save scum to get all 3 endings at NG difficulty.

Scum?

Scum?
    "Save scum" means to reload a save game in order to repeat a section or retry at a random drop to get a rarer drop etc.

I was replying to Digital Solitude but you got in before me.

"Save scum" means to reload a save game in order to repeat a section or retry at a random drop to get a rarer drop etc.

I was replying to Digital Solitude but you got in before me.

So what way does It work, do i create a ps4 folder on my HD and will the game save automatically to it?

So what way does It work, do i create a ps4 folder on my HD and will the game save automatically to it?
    I used the online storage. I saved just before the last boss and uploaded the save. Once the boss trophy popped and I got back to the start of the game I quit then deleted the save on my PS4 and downloaded the one from the online storage.

It works the same for a USB HD as far as a I know.

Anyone wanna gift me a Chikage, or Co-op with me and I'll drop one down from another file?

Ah you can't trade it seems... Help with Logarius then?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,399 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Bought the DLC there.

Started a new game to try and access it ASAP.

I still canf get over how hard cleric beast.

No boss gave me as much trouble when I completed the game last year.

Had two shot tonight, one with Gascoigne S a companion and another solo and got my ass handed.

The rules of the fight are incomprehensible to me. He NEVER staggers for me, no matter how much I shoot the ****er as he attacks. He has so much he and his hit boxes are crazy. Camera goes nuts everytime he moves.

Very annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

noodler wrote: »
    Bought the DLC there.

Started a new game to try and access it ASAP.

I still canf get over how hard cleric beast.

No boss gave me as much trouble when I completed the game last year.

Had two shot tonight, one with Gascoigne S a companion and another solo and got my ass handed.

The rules of the fight are incomprehensible to me. He NEVER staggers for me, no matter how much I shoot the ****er as he attacks. He has so much he and his hit boxes are crazy. Camera goes nuts everytime he moves.

Very annoying.

Also playing through again on a new char to try to DLC. Cleric Beast caught me off guard and Father G killed me thrice :mad: After that i didn't die once till i got the the Unseen Village and fell down an elevator twice :D

I find it very easy to parry Father G in his 1 hand axe form, but when he extends it, it feels almost impossible. His beast form is hit or miss...

Great game though, only let down by some technical problems. Probably my favourite souls game to date. I have a feeling the DLC will cement it at the top

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭TinCanMan

Any advice for the Blood Starved Beast. I did summon the NPC for help but he was worse than useless. I also tried distracting him with blood pungent viles, but that didn't help much.

TinCanMan wrote: »
    Any advice for the Blood Starved Beast. I did summon the NPC for help but he was worse than useless. I also tried distracting him with blood pungent viles, but that didn't help much.

I can give you a hand tonight if you want

Dodging forward-left can avoid a lot of his attacks, you need to immediately dodge back toward him to land a hit though

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭TinCanMan

I can give you a hand tonight if you want

Dodging forward-left can avoid a lot of his attacks, you need to immediately dodge back toward him to land a hit though

Cheers. Unfortunately I find it hard to get time on the PS4 so never really know when the next opportunity will pop up. Hopefully I'll get some time at the weekend to try your suggestions.

I just cant beat father G, I get him to beast mode but cant handle that hes too fast and I panic. Guess its another 6 months of one boss :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I just cant beat father G, I get him to beast mode but cant handle that hes too fast and I panic. Guess its another 6 months of one boss :(

When do you use the music box?

I can help you with Fr Gas either :pac:

I dont have PS+ so im on my own in this :(

I can help you with Fr Gas either :pac:

I could do with a hand in the defiled chalice dungeon. Although I have no insight after spending it all buying items to access some of the dungeons so does anyone have a good farming spot for insight?

• Advertisement

I could do with a hand in the defiled chalice dungeon. Although I have no insight after spending it all buying items to access some of the dungeons so does anyone have a good farming spot for insight?

Who're you stuck on?

Just get the Short Ritual Chalice and Co-Op, you gain insight for beating bosses with people, I will be online in a bit, PM me your username

Advertisement