Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone ordered from echigoya-guns.com?

Options
  • 02-05-2014 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi guys , did anyone had any experience ordering pistol from echigoya-guns.com?
    Looking at Tokyo Marui pistol
    As I know power comes under 1J on all Tokyo Marui guns, so there shouldn`t be a problem with customs, am i right?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭FizzyCola

Never bought from there myself but a quick Google and they seem to be legit. Lots of folks across other forums buying from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Most Mauri pistols can be bought here ,
    No customs charges ,
    No pricey shipping ,

Have a pistol in your hands in 2- 3 days

• Registered Users Posts: 33 slon

Thanks for the answer guys
    Have been looking for Tokyo Marui P226 E2 with extra magazine in airsofteire.com comes to 215 euro
    In echigoya-guns.com same gun and magazine, around 140 euro with shipping, plus custom charge around 20 percent if i am right.
    I don`t mind to wait week or two if it comes 50 euro less

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Kuj90

slon wrote: »
    Thanks for the answer guys
    Have been looking for Tokyo Marui P226 E2 with extra magazine in airsofteire.com comes to 215 euro
    In echigoya-guns.com same gun and magazine, around 140 euro with shipping, plus custom charge around 20 percent if i am right.
    I don`t mind to wait week or two if it comes 50 euro less

Hi did u ever order from echigoya

I'm looking to order a tm hk417 ?

Will it make it through customs

Advertisement