Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 3

Options
  • 02-05-2014 9:47pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Adrian wins in OT... on 3rd and 15 at the 18 yard line he makes the pass...
    On the 1st play the RB fumbles some how the TE picks it up and gets tackled over the line for the TD

Poor day at the office for both QBs 4 TDs for the Bengals, 3 TDs (2 pick 6's for the Titans)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Yeah, it wasn't pretty.

Also just before HT, Heli had 4th and 12 or whatever, only a few seconds left so decides to go for it. Alex Smith is sacked, 1 second remaining FG. Those 3 points probably meant OT and eventually the win.

Enjoyable game though.

Final 47-41 OT.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Colts rolled into New England and for the 2nd season in a row take the victory, on a scoreline of 20-13,

This was real sweaty palms stuff. so sweaty in fact that, that Foles threw an Interception on his 1st play, Pats defense marshalled the Colts recievers excellantly, and DJax only managed 73 yards from 4 catches, so had to run it more, and Reynaud was star man, with over 131 yards from 23 carries with a TD that gave me a 10 point lead heading deep into the 4th quarter.

Gronk was as usual tough to stop, i actually think its pointless trying at this stage, he caught 7 passes for 89 yards and a TD.

Great game Guns, really enjoyed it, best of luck with the rest of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Beat the dolphins 49-14! Pretty much just flung it around after a checked that they didn't have any serious players at cornerback

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Beat the CPU Chiefs 35-28. I don't know what is up with my players, or whether Perrin maxed out on hit power attributes in Kansas City, but they could not stop fumbling and it's been an issue for me since week 1. I'm not looking forward to playing the Legion of Boom next week with that on my mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Heeeeey!
    Tick
    Tick tick
    BOOM!
    :) looking forward to my first human game ;-p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

In 4 years of Madden I have never thrown 5 TDs and no picks. Usually an interception machine, I clicked up 6 over week 1 and 2

Ravens beat the CPU Broncos 35 - 6. Flacco hitting 4 different targets for scores

Suggs as usual was the best player

Broncos are a poor CPU team.I thought the CPU Raiders were better

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

mikemac1 wrote: »
    In 4 years of Madden I have never thrown 5 TDs and no picks. Usually an interception machine, I clicked up 6 over week 1 and 2

Ravens beat the CPU Broncos 35 - 6. Flacco hitting 4 different targets for scores

Suggs as usual was the best player

Broncos are a poor CPU team.I thought the CPU Raiders were better

Manning is just a CPU dick always calling 7 or 8 audibles before finally snapping the ball!!

Advertisement