Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ordering food in Basque Country

• 02-05-2014 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

Myself and my two mates are heading to San Sebastian/Bilbao this month I am only used to the Tapas version here of ordering from a waitress. I know it's a whole different ball game over there with Pintxos few questions. For 3 of us how many should we order, is it self service or waiter, do you pay first eat then, will the plates of food be labelled and what their English like I have a few Spanish words but not much bit worried as I dont eat fish and I know there will be tons I can eat a bit of white fish but not shellfish, calamari, sardines, anchovies etc. I heard it can get very busy in these little bars so we will probably be stressing the staff out with our indecisiveness and slowness :confused:

Advertisement