Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballyogan

Options
  • 02-05-2014 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭

Hey, i have a car load of household waste to take to the dump. Do they still take general waste in black bags or do they only take recycled stuff. Also how much does it cost for a car.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

JJJJNR wrote: »
    Hey, i have a car load of household waste to take to the dump. Do they still take general waste in black bags or do they only take recycled stuff. Also how much does it cost for a car.

I think we got charged €30 for the car but ballymount only charges €15 for a car

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Thanks Do they both take all rubbish by any chance ive 12 bags of waste to dispose of.

JJJJNR wrote: »
    Thanks Do they both take all rubbish by any chance ive 12 bags of waste to dispose of.

Yes when you drive in they give you a little receipt to put on your car, there is a big massive skip that is for non recycables that you just throw your bags into. Pack your car as much as possible :) I thought in sandycove/glasthule you could pay per bag but I just checked the website and there is not mention of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

Google is your friend. All the details are in the information leaflet on this page.

http://www.dlrcoco.ie/aboutus/councildepartments/wasteservices/findit/ballyoganrecyclingpark/

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭mano bano

i went up last year in the car with bags it was 35 euro

• Advertisement

mano bano wrote: »
    i went up last year in the car with bags it was 35 euro

Really? I was always charged €30

Millem wrote: »
    Really? I was always charged €30

your right 30 euro. iv 35 in my head for some reason

mano bano wrote: »
    your right 30 euro. iv 35 in my head for some reason

I only discovered ballymount recently, so don't go to ballyogan any more. Ballymount is half the price €15 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Ballyogan is cheaper for green waste though. €7 / car as opposed to €15 in Ballymount regardless of what you're carrying.

Big Nasty wrote: »
    Ballyogan is cheaper for green waste though. €7 / car as opposed to €15 in Ballymount regardless of what you're carrying.

I only ever used it for rubbish (instead of getting a skip!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

thanks, ballymount at half the price is a runner.

http://www.repak.ie/recycling_facility_detail.php?id=653

il be going ballymount instead and saving

Advertisement