Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nashville (tv show)

• 02-05-2014 10:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,286 ✭✭✭✭

Any fans?

I love it and the music is awesome

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Yeah, love it too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

The music is great, unfortunately the story line isn't strong enough for me to keep me interested.
    I think I watched 4 Episodes and then I stopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭feichin

Watch it most weeks and always enjoy it, the storylines aren't hectic but the music is great and each show seems to end far too soon which implies they must be doing something right!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭celtic-chick

Love the show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Yeah, I watch it and enjoy it. Some of the characters are a bit cardboard cut-out and it certainly isn't in the top division of TV series but what the heck!

And some of the music is really good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

Love love love this show. Have the albums too, all of them are great singers. Lennon and Maisey, the two sisters in the show (also in real life) are super talented.

Think the series has just ended or is ending this week in America so I am trying to avoid spoilers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

Very pleased to hear that it has been renewed for another full length season. The rumour was that if it was coming back at all it would only be for 9-12 episodes.

Anyone who likes the Gunnar/Scarlett tracks, should check out the band The Civil Wars who wrote many of their songs and have the same Boy/Girl dynamic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Absolutely love it. Bought soundtrack to season 1 and 2 I think it is. Can't remember if it was Amazon or 7Digital, but worth every penny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

Anyone who likes the Gunnar/Scarlett tracks, should check out the band The Civil Wars who wrote many of their songs and have the same Boy/Girl dynamic.

+1 on The Civil Wars... you should check out their cover of MJ's Billy Jean. The chemistry they have is unreal - http://youtu.be/bDoilsbt3BU

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,286 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

T-Bone Burnett and Buddy Miller are amazing music producers for the show

OT but Callie Khouri the show creator is T-Bone's wife

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Yep, I'm a huge fan of the show!

Sam Palladio…phwoar!!

Final episode of season 2 on TG4 last night.
    Rayna wants to put on a big show so she calls up the Mayor (admittedly her ex hubby) and gets permission for a sellout gig at LP Field at the drop of a hat.
    Imagine if a big star suggested something similar in Dublin...........................................

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭princess3901

I just finished watching Season 1 on demand. Absolutely loved it. Anyone know if Season 2 will be showing on sky demand or on netflix?

I see season 3 has started in the US. Any idea when TG4 or More 4 begin showing it

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭jillymayr

I watched a few episodes and couldn't do it

feichin wrote: »
    I see season 3 has started in the US. Any idea when TG4 or More 4 begin showing it

It has finished on TG4 but is on E4 currently

• Registered Users Posts: 11 LillyO

Any sign of season 4 starting?

LillyO wrote: »

I think February for TG4 and E4

LillyO wrote: »

Next Wednesday on TG4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 200 ✭✭TrixIrl

Just got an email from MCD to say that the actors playing Will, Gunner, Scarlett and Deacon will be playing a gig in the 3arena in June. Seriously tempted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

TrixIrl wrote: »
    Just got an email from MCD to say that the actors playing Will, Gunner, Scarlett and Deacon will be playing a gig in the 3arena in June. Seriously tempted!

Me too. Someone just posted about it on the TV forum for Nashville but I can't find details anywhere. :o

Just checked the 3 arena site and it appears genuine, (not an April 1st gag)
    I'd be surprised if they can fill a venue this large on a monday night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Nashville 3Arena 20th June 2016 Tickets on sale from tomorrow. It will be interesting to see what sort of crowd it attracts.

Advertisement