Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erasmus and film studies

Options
  • 02-05-2014 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'd really like to study abroad at some point (London is the dream!), but lot's of people have told me to do my first few years here and then do Erasmus. I am wondering if you can choose any college you want with Erasmus or what is the story? How do you gain entry to specific colleges or are do you just get offers and have to accept one?

I really want to do film studies, I know there's a great course in NUIG that deals with all aspects but I'd love to study in London too just because it's such a diverse place. Anyone do the course in NUIG or think it is worth just applying to schools in London instead of NUIG or go to NUIG then do Erasmus? :) Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Rois96 wrote: »
    I'd really like to study abroad at some point (London is the dream!), but lot's of people have told me to do my first few years here and then do Erasmus. I am wondering if you can choose any college you want with Erasmus or what is the story? How do you gain entry to specific colleges or are do you just get offers and have to accept one?

I really want to do film studies, I know there's a great course in NUIG that deals with all aspects but I'd love to study in London too just because it's such a diverse place. Anyone do the course in NUIG or think it is worth just applying to schools in London instead of NUIG or go to NUIG then do Erasmus? :) Thanks!
    Every college will have links with different colleges abroad. You will not be able to get any college as it will depend on links NUIG have with other colleges.
    You will talk through with NUIG and the department of subjects you are doing as to where you can go etc

Advertisement