Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which printer for home ?

Options
  • 02-05-2014 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭

The last printer I have/used was back in probably 1996 one of the HPs. Now I'm looking for good, reliable, not too expensive and cheap to run printer for home use. Doesn't need to be wireless. I won't be printing much anyway, but we want it to be there when we need it. We might print some photos occasionally.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Inkjet or Laser? Budget?

If you're considering printing photos, inkjet is not as good quality in comparison to laser printers. In the long run it costs more to run an inkjet printer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭omri

I would not be printing photos for albums just now and again few for the family. Same with any other printouts - tickets for flights, some images for colouring for the kids - nothing fancy. Don't need a scanner/copier. Not sure about budget tbh 50-150 or so.

Advertisement