Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Organized Before Going Over To Canada???

Options
  • 02-05-2014 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Do you need to have a job pre-arranged before going over to Canada if you are going on a 2 year working holiday visa???

It is asking in my MY CIC application but I do not have any work organized. I am qualified to work in the Hospitality Industry through college but I don,t have any job arranged?? Does anybody know??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

No you're good to go without anything set up

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭DAVIDDOLAN

Thanks for the info

• Registered Users Posts: 2 seamus1988

IM GETTING NO RETURN EMAILS USING THE COMPASS ACCOUNT ANY PHONE NUMBERS TO RING FOR A PROGRESS REPORT MY ELIGIBILTY ASSESMENT STAGE STILL IN PROGRESS WIT OVER TWO MONTHS

• Registered Users Posts: 39 james182

Who'd be able to arrange a job while you're outside of Canada? Does anybody know any agencies that can be trusted?

Advertisement