Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pre - paid parking Wexford ?

Options
  • 03-05-2014 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hello there,
    Am attending a get together at a house that's controlled by NCPS , the host has visitor permits but I think these are reserved for elderly relatives attending (fair enough :) ) there is on street parking outside the estate but im wondering if theres a way i can buy a ticket for the whole day or say 4 hours at a Time? I have a vague memory of those parking tickets you'd get in a shop with the circles like a clock face? Does something like that still exist where you can just buy a ticket in a shop?
    I don't want to bother the host with this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

There are a few all day car parks in the town, mainly the 2 churches. What end of town so I can advise on the nearest?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Calmsurrender

Thanks for the reply ,
    It would be the carcur end , im thinking maybe that old cinema would be useful ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

There is a good privately run one behind the Dunnes Car Park, I think it is €3.50 a day you get in and out of it down the lane beside the now closed Indian restaurant (opposite the old County Council offices) at Westgate. Also, there is a County Council run car park at the bottom of Hill Street. Sorry, I'm no good a posting Google Maps but they are clearly visible

Advertisement