Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Versus - Gadget Comparison Site

Options
  • 03-05-2014 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

Handy.

versus.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Handy.

versus.com/

Joined only days ago and now promoting a shite website which looks like it was knocked up by amateurs ?

Sounds like shilling to me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭cant touchthis

Joined only days ago and now promoting a shite website which looks like it was knocked up by amateurs ?

Sounds like shilling to me...

Oh god...what an utter halfwit you are. Its an alpha/beta release. And who cares what it looks like when it works halfwit.

If ud bothered to use ur dumb fat fingers and compare something ud see how good it is halfwit.

I suppose the other stuff ive linked to in my other posts are mine aswell halfwit??

Oh god......and the utter turds you post looking at your history. Wasting server space. HALFWIT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭cant touchthis

thenextweb.com/apps/2014/05/01/12-best-new-android-apps-launched-april/

Took me a sec but thats where i came across it halfwit.

I dont own that site. Rolleyes.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Please leave the moderating to the moderators. If you have an issue with a post please report it.

Advertisement