Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House phone number

Options
  • 03-05-2014 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

hope I can get help here.

I just moved into a property which I bought. I am trying to sort out the sky broadband but need to get the phone number for that property.

Just wondering if anyone in eircom would know was there a number at that property?

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

If the line is active (dial tone) call 199000 

Note the first digit (zero) of the prefix will be missing. So lets say for example if you lived in Thurles/Templemore and your number was 0504-12345 it will be given out on the phone as -504-12345. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

hope I can get help here.

I just moved into a property which I bought. I am trying to sort out the sky broadband but need to get the phone number for that property.

Just wondering if anyone in eircom would know was there a number at that property?

thanks!
    Hi The_Valeyard

If there is an existing socket in the premises you will need to plug a phone in to the socket and dial 199000. By doing so an automated message will read you the old telephone number.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Cheers for that, will get on that straight away. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Cheers for that, will get on that straight away. :)
    Let us know if you need any further help or information The_Valleyard.
    Tony

Advertisement