Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surf gear hire in Sligo

Options
  • 03-05-2014 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

Hi Folks

Im thinking of heading to Sligo for some surf and seisiuns next weekend and wondering if there is anywhere to rent board and suit in Strandhill?

I see on this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=56723588 that there was a bye-law against it in 2008, wonder is that still in effect?

I want to stay in Sligo town for the bants with local mates, but I don't drive so going any further than Strandhill isn't really feasible :\

I'd consider an intermediate tuition session either but not sure if the group sessions are running yet or any other details for them... e.g. how intermediate are they? I've done a few beginner lessons before, but Im no expert!

Slán :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

wolf99 wrote: »
    Hi Folks

Im thinking of heading to Sligo for some surf and seisiuns next weekend and wondering if there is anywhere to rent board and suit in Strandhill?

I see on this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=56723588 that there was a bye-law against it in 2008, wonder is that still in effect?

I want to stay in Sligo town for the bants with local mates, but I don't drive so going any further than Strandhill isn't really feasible :\

I'd consider an intermediate tuition session either but not sure if the group sessions are running yet or any other details for them... e.g. how intermediate are they? I've done a few beginner lessons before, but Im no expert!

Slán :D

yeah as far as i know it's still in effect and there aren't any providers of rented gear. loads of surf schools, perfect day is a great one get in touch and they will be able to accommodate you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭atilladehun

I went last year and they wouldn't rent but they did lessons with gear. Really sound lads.

Advertisement