If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi, is there any MARANTZ M-CR 603 left by chance?

Options
  • 03-05-2014 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I am looking for the 603 instead of 610, I know I might be a little late for it but I was just wondering if you have any left... open box, clearance, with the possibility of shipping to Newcastle?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

viktor_g wrote: »
    I am looking for the 603 instead of 610, I know I might be a little late for it but I was just wondering if you have any left... Thanks!
    Hi Viktor,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately we've no 603s left at all :(  

We've no problems getting our hands on the 610 though.  Our current price is £399.00.  We can also get the 510, this unit loses the CD player so if you're just after a streaming unit this is the way to go.  Current price on this is £247.00.

Let me know what you think.  And apologies I couldn't help you with the 603.

Chris

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

I am looking for the 603 instead of 610, I know I might be a little late for it but I was just wondering if you have any left... Thanks!
    Hi Viktor,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately we've no 603s left at all :(  

We've no problems getting our hands on the 610 though.  Our current price is £399.00.  We can also get the 510, this unit loses the CD player so if you're just after a streaming unit this is the way to go.  Current price on this is £247.00.

Let me know what you think.  And apologies I couldn't help you with the 603.

Chris
    Viktor

there is one 603 left in Guildford  (0333 900 0055) and one in Chiswick (0333 900 0050) at £179.95  - if you wanted to call those branches they may post them to ya?

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4 viktor_g

No need to apologize, I wasn't expecting much and I thought it's only luck to find one! 

I was looking to your 510 suggestion and may I ask is the CD player and the AM-FM/DAB option the only differences with the 610? Is the 510 practically the same machine with the 610 without those options, or is it losing some of the sound performance, too? 

Thanks for your time and amiability!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

No need to apologize, I wasn't expecting much and I thought it's only luck to find one! 

I was looking to your 510 suggestion and may I ask is the CD player and the AM-FM/DAB option the only differences with the 610? Is the 510 practically the same machine with the 610 without those options, or is it losing some of the sound performance, too? 

Thanks for your time and amiability!
    Hi Viktor, 

Thanks for getting back to us, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

That's pretty much it, both systems sound fantastic.  The 610 has a few extra features like the CD player etc, but performance wise both very similar.

Excellent little systems :)

Chris

Thank You for your support, I really appreciate, I will try to get my hands on one of those two 603 that are still available in your branches!

Otherwise, I found a very hard to beat offer from audiblefidelity which includes the 510, the dalis' z3 and some speaker cables at 419 pounds... I will think about the need of a cd option of the 603, I don't have much of a cd collection, should I go with the 510 offer?

Kind regards, Viktor

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Viktor.

We will always pricebeat competitors so if you are looking at a deal with the 510 etc, we are happy to beat any competitors price as long as it's in stock and includes delivery to Ireland.

The 510 is an excellent unit and one that sounds great and provides the features that most people want these days. With CD's disappearing fast, the 603/610 option is one that you would have to decide on as most customers don't necessarily need the CD player. 

Keep us posted if we can help with anything else or if you are looking the 510 with the Dali speakers or any other speakers for that matter.

Man thanks

Dave

Hi Viktor.

We will always pricebeat competitors so if you are looking at a deal with the 510 etc, we are happy to beat any competitors price as long as it's in stock and includes delivery to Ireland.

The 510 is an excellent unit and one that sounds great and provides the features that most people want these days. With CD's disappearing fast, the 603/610 option is one that you would have to decide on as most customers don't necessarily need the CD player. 

Keep us posted if we can help with anything else or if you are looking the 510 with the Dali speakers or any other speakers for that matter.

Man thanks

Dave
    Thank you very much, that's good to know for the future but unfortunately, like I stated in my first post I'm looking for a shipping possibility to Newcastle! 

Kind regards,

viktor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

No problem.

You could email our guys in the UK if you wish as they also offer the same price beat.

Many thanks

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.