Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to join a competitive Titanfall (XB1) team?

• 03-05-2014 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the place for this thread?

Anyway, my team is currently recruiting new members from the EU, for Titanfall on x box 1. We have three simple rules to begin with.

1@ Most be mature (over 18) and be reliable and be available to play most nights. Obviously life comes before gaming, but we don't want any time wasters!

2@We require a 2.0 K/D against players to join.

3@ And you most have good level of English so we can communicate with each other on x box live.

My team
    http://xthelegacyx.com/forum

Information.
    My clan is American based with a good reputation among gamers on x box live. Some of our members have won Esports competitions with different games. Currently we have two American based teams and 1 EU team. We are now recruiting for a second EU team, and it has 4 members now, we still on the lookout for 2 or 3 more players to join us!

If your interested PM me i will fill you in on the rest. Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Moved from the Events & Tournaments forum, which is due to be closed. Xbox forum charter now applies.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭ItsShane

*Edit, saw this is from 3 months ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

ItsShane wrote: »
    *Edit, saw this is from 3 months ago.

Yeah it may be out of date, I'm not sure. The link in the op is still valid so thought I'd save the thread just in case :)

Advertisement