Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Skype Lessons - Jazz Piano

Options
  • 03-05-2014 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I am now offering private, one-to-one lessons worldwide via Skype. You can now study from the comfort of your own home. Skype lessons are a new, great way to learn jazz online.

*** First lesson free, no obligation. ***

I am a long-time student of a New York piano legend Dave Frank, himself a prominent student of Lennie Tristano. Lennie was the first of the great jazz masters to develop a system of teaching improvisation. I use the same approach with great success teaching students around the world.

To enquire about the Skype lessons please leave a message here or visit my website (the address is in my boards.ie profile).

All the best,
    Pawel Grudzien

~~~

"Within every human being lies a flow of music, as endless as the oceans and as individual as a fingerprint." (Dave Frank, pianist & teacher, New York)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭wobblyknees

Hi There - I have a bit of an urgent request. I need someone to record (video) a very simple piece of music and upload to youtube or send to me. My little girl has a piano exam tomorrow (18/05) and is very unsure about a couple of bars of music. It is one of the very early grades so is a very simple piece of music. I just can't find it anywhere on YouTube. If you can help in this way I would really appreciate it! The piece of music is a waltzing tune by dorothy parke. It is in the RIAM elementary grade exam book.

20140514_201228.jpg

PM with the cost to do this if you can. Thanks in advance!

I am now offering private, one-to-one lessons worldwide via Skype. You can now study from the comfort of your own home. Skype lessons are a new, great way to learn jazz online.

*** First lesson free, no obligation. ***

I am a long-time student of a New York piano legend Dave Frank, himself a prominent student of Lennie Tristano. Lennie was the first of the great jazz masters to develop a system of teaching improvisation. I use the same approach with great success teaching students around the world.

To enquire about the Skype lessons please leave a message here or visit my website (the address is in my boards.ie profile).

All the best,
    Pawel Grudzien

~~~

"Within every human being lies a flow of music, as endless as the oceans and as individual as a fingerprint." (Dave Frank, pianist & teacher, New York)

Advertisement